Mogen's sculptures and repaints

Sorry guys, I've been a little lazy and working on other projects but here is the Egg "Beherit" Apostle I do want to touch up a few things like add a coat of glossy clear to the eyes but he is pretty much finished. Thanks for looking.

1z4jy41.jpg

9i8fm1.jpg

scgh76.jpg

MiyamotoPuck said:
I love his vicious look, looks nice! And did you make progress with Wyald ? I'm looking forword to see how it will turn out!
Here you go a sneak peek at Wyald, wish I made more progress but I've been a little busy, I still need to finish the snake baron, but thats how it goes as you can see he'll have some size to him.

27wysw.jpg

i27iau.jpg

Mogen said:
Here you go a sneak peek at Wyald, wish I made more progress but I've been a little busy, I still need to finish the snake baron, but thats how it goes as you can see he'll have some size to him.

Thanks, and no problem, take your time, it's a great start! And yeah, what a size! :isidro:

That beherit apostle is just too cool! I really like it! :guts: Looks like Wyald is coming along well, too. Looks like quite a bit of work has gone into sculpting the upper part of his body.

Rosine is done I had to re-sculpt her head after backing it I didn't like the way it looked, the new face looks a lot better to me.
256qxr6.jpg

2up7lf4.jpg

e187c4.jpg

And the Snake Baron is finished as well, I like how the paint come out on him.
53o7pw.jpg

2h70v0o.jpg

Here you can see all the completed customs and their sizes, As for Wyald the sculpting is almost done then I get to paint him.
257k5sh.jpg

IncantatioN said:
Damn cool. Out of all the sculpts, which one was the hardest to do or took the longest? Excited to see who you tackle next :guts:

Sorry for the long wait for a response, but to answer your question the hardest one to do was probably Mozgus, :mozgus: he was sculpted like 95% on top of a marvel figure and I had to do a lot of grinding to make the head work and to give him feet and then their were his wings :puck: the others were mostly sculpted from scratch and that's just a case of trying to be as faithful to the source material as my skill lets me be.
And as far as what I'm tackling next... the Count (in mid transformation)
dyvpg4.jpg

Thanks for asking.

Ok :guts: here he is Wyald, in all his glory, part of me wants to say he was a pain in the butt but he really wasn't that bad :carcus: He is the largest custom I have ever done and he stands around 15-16 inches tall and fits in with my other 1:12 Berserk customs. I hope every one enjoys him as much as I do.

33bh769.jpg

30mbudj.jpg

1679ikk.jpg

dddqaw.jpg

I don’t have any of the image hosting places and I don’t know which are any good any more but I’ve been up on Instagram for a bit and I know I haven’t been on here in a long while. But lately I’ve been working on new berserk customs and lately the thought of seeing the characters in modern wear has interested me. I’ll add some links to my page if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom