Author Topic: Mogen's sculptures and repaints  (Read 7992 times)

Offline Mogen

Re: Mogen's sculptures and repaints
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2016, 03:11:59 AM »
Very cool, Mogen! I like the egg apostle in particular.

Thanks a lot, yeah he did turn out pretty well so far.

Offline Mogen

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 05:04:05 PM »
Sorry guys, I've been a little lazy and working on other projects but here is the Egg "Beherit" Apostle I do want to touch up a few things like add a coat of glossy clear to the eyes but he is pretty much finished. Thanks for looking.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 05:05:35 PM »
Looks pretty good!

Offline MiyamotoPuck

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 06:58:44 PM »
I love his vicious look, looks nice! And did you make progress with Wyald ? I'm looking forword to see how it will turn out!

Offline Theoden

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2016, 08:33:31 PM »
I like this little fella! Well done  :guts:

Offline Mogen

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2016, 03:22:10 AM »
I love his vicious look, looks nice! And did you make progress with Wyald ? I'm looking forword to see how it will turn out!
Here you go a sneak peek at Wyald, wish I made more progress but I've been a little busy, I still need to finish the snake baron, but thats how it goes as you can see he'll have some size to him.

Offline MiyamotoPuck

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 08:59:19 PM »
Here you go a sneak peek at Wyald, wish I made more progress but I've been a little busy, I still need to finish the snake baron, but thats how it goes as you can see he'll have some size to him.

Thanks, and no problem, take your time, it's a great start! And yeah, what a size! :isidro:

Offline BloodTalon

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2016, 12:14:21 AM »
You can really see the progression of your skills as you scroll down the pages. Great stuff man, keep it up!

Offline JMP

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2016, 12:56:08 AM »
That beherit apostle is just too cool! I really like it!  :guts: Looks like Wyald is coming along well, too. Looks like quite a bit of work has gone into sculpting the upper part of his body.
A good sword, even if it rusts and dulls, has good steel that never rusts left over in the wick. That steel's the ultimate steel. Even if it cracks, if you return it to the fire, it's sure to be reborn. - Godot

Offline Mogen

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2016, 05:18:08 PM »
Rosine is done I had to re-sculpt her head after backing it I didn't like the way it looked, the new face looks a lot better to me.

And the Snake Baron is finished as well, I like how the paint come out on him.

Here you can see all the completed customs and their sizes, As for Wyald the sculpting is almost done then I get to paint him.

Offline JMP

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2016, 02:04:21 PM »
I like them!  :ubik: Rosine looks sassy and the snake baron is pretty cool. Nice collection of them all together.
A good sword, even if it rusts and dulls, has good steel that never rusts left over in the wick. That steel's the ultimate steel. Even if it cracks, if you return it to the fire, it's sure to be reborn. - Godot

Offline MiyamotoPuck

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2016, 07:11:09 AM »
Awesome, great work Mogen!

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2016, 03:25:03 AM »
Damn cool. Out of all the sculpts, which one was the hardest to do or took the longest? Excited to see who you tackle next :guts:
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Mogen

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2016, 02:18:55 AM »
Damn cool. Out of all the sculpts, which one was the hardest to do or took the longest? Excited to see who you tackle next :guts:

Sorry for the long wait for a response, but to answer your question the hardest one to do was probably Mozgus,  :mozgus: he was sculpted like 95% on top of a marvel figure and I had to do a lot of grinding to make the head work and to give him feet and then their were his wings   :puck: the others were mostly sculpted from scratch and that's just a case of trying to be as faithful to the source material as my skill lets me be.
And as far as what I'm tackling next... the Count (in mid transformation)

Thanks for asking.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:22:31 AM by Mogen »

Offline Mogen

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2016, 03:15:25 AM »
Ok :guts: here he is Wyald, in all his glory, part of me wants to say he was a pain in the butt but he really wasn't that bad :carcus: He is the largest custom I have ever done and he stands around 15-16 inches tall and fits in with my other 1:12 Berserk customs. I hope every one enjoys him as much as I do. 

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2016, 07:12:24 PM »
Pretty nice!

Offline Mogen

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2016, 03:53:03 PM »
Pretty nice!