What if...

mpd_psycho

b e L I E v e
Guts just become too old to wield Dragon Slayer but still cant do sh*t to Griff?

will he find some other way to become "immortal" like SK to keep pursuing his revenge?

what about Caska then?

(if someone had posted this b4, i apologize)

caska would have died long before guts would get so old
(that is if she still travels with him)

and guts skills would have dwindled enough that he probably would have died in battle

mpd_psycho said:
btw...how old is Guts now ?

He is supposed to be 21 and not 22 if u read the manga carefully. he was 15 when he join the hawk, 18 when he leave the hawk, 19 came back and suffer the massacre at the eclipse. 2 yrs later -which is the present- he was 21

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Yeah, I know that.
But... when Charlotte sees Griffith back from Doldrey, she says she'd waited 6 months for him. And there is one month after Guts leaves the Hawks when they are White Pheonix. Also later in the manga, I believe some time passes though it is not precise, such as between the Eclipse and Gut's leaving from Godo's place, between vol17 and vol26 ( at least several months because : no snow, snow, no snow ^^ )
Well well, do you know whatr I mean ?.

Garouken

I'm a llama!
I've been under the immpression that people age much more slowly in the interstice. That farmer said that Flora was just how he remembered her, but the last time he saw her, he was a child. So regardless of how old Gatts is, he has plenty of time to die before he gets old.

hmm i never thought of the aging idea. So would that mean that gattsu, caska and shierke will not age as fast as the rest of the band? Or since farnese, isidro, and serpico are near the three of them does that make it so they are in the interstice as well. IF so then they should not age either.

korkor

I could be a llama
Garouken said:
I've been under the immpression that people age much more slowly in the interstice. That farmer said that Flora was just how he remembered her, but the last time he saw her, he was a child. So regardless of how old Gatts is, he has plenty of time to die before he gets old.

well considering the fact that she was a witch, maybe she is using her witchcraft to keep herself young :p

Lliugusamui said:
Yeah, I know that.
But... when Charlotte sees Griffith back from Doldrey, she says she'd waited 6 months for him. And there is one month after Guts leaves the Hawks when they are White Pheonix. Also later in the manga, I believe some time passes though it is not precise, such as between the Eclipse and Gut's leaving from Godo's place, between vol17 and vol26 ( at least several months because : no snow, snow, no snow ^^ )
Well well, do you know whatr I mean ?.

Yeah i know some time pass in the manga that is not mention... but i guess he is still somewhere 21. Let us not assume, just follow the timeline in the manga :)

Top Bottom