DestinyPS4/FGC

Does anyone here play destiny on ps4? I have been super addicted to this game. I am always willing to help people with raids, nigh falls or what ever. I have a lv 34 titan,33 hunter,33 warlock. I have all weapons one would want/require, Gally, fate bringer, ice breaker, black hammer, all that good shit :beast: lol. I also am a tournament level fighting game player if any one wants to play some street fighter. Hope to get to defend the galaxy with some of you! :serpico:

Yes I also enjoy Destiny a lot. I am currently playing another game right now but once the Taken King is released I will be playing again. My PS4 username is Slan69. I am currently going to school right now so I might not always be able to play, just a heads up. Anyone else who plays Destiny feel free to add me.

Ok I will add you both when I get home today! I just hit lv 40 with all three of my characters :carcus:. I am always down to help. My tag is mufasa_315 just so you know what to look for.

Delta Phi said:
Have it, but probably haven't played since like December. Been thinking about getting back into it though.
The taken king is the best time to do so. I have been playing since day one and this is by the far the best the game has ever felt. Its so much less of a grind and much more geared towards having fun while you lv up.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
GiantSword Mufasa said:
The taken king is the best time to do so. I have been playing since day one and this is by the far the best the game has ever felt. Its so much less of a grind and much more geared towards having fun while you lv up.

That's reassuring. One of the reasons why I stopped playing was the grind and getting no results. It's a typical issue with MMOs and loot games, but this was particularly bad because of the Light system and levels being tied to equipment. I've heard they did away with Light though? That'll revitalize my interest in and of itself if true.

Delta Phi said:
That's reassuring. One of the reasons why I stopped playing was the grind and getting no results. It's a typical issue with MMOs and loot games, but this was particularly bad because of the Light system and levels being tied to equipment. I've heard they did away with Light though? That'll revitalize my interest in and of itself if true.

Yes they did, some what, The lv cap is 40 and that is all exp based. After that the Light lv kicks in. The light lv is based on an average of your attack and defense. The stronger attack and defense you have the higher the light. So as you find new weapons with stronger attack it goes up. Its a very natural progression. It finally rewards you for playing instead of grinding like crazy and seeing no gains. you can max out a character just by playing. If you wanna give it another go add me and we can play!

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Downloaded all the updates and whatnot and I'm playing again somewhat. My schedule is kind of wonky since I mostly work 2nd shift right now, but if we can catch some games together that could be fun. None of my characters are outfitted particularly well though so I'm probably pretty gimped. I'll add you Mufasa

alright sounds good! looking forward to it! I will be on tonight and for a while at random points this weekend. If you see me on hit me up, I will run you through stuff and lv you up real fast. :)

Top Bottom