Introducing Myself

Hello.

Sorry about before. I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. (I'm still new to all of this stuff.)

Anyway, I've been lurking on this site for about a month now, and really like how the community is on here. I've just got up to date with the series, and fell in love with it.

As for me, I really enjoy reading manga and started a collection of some of my favorites not too long ago. I'm also a huge fan of computers and hope to get a degree in computer engineering some day.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this site. You've helped me understand a lot of things that I didn't understand while I was reading the first time. The podcasts have to be one of my favorite things about the community here.

Keep being great, guys! :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, man. Since you're new, I encourage you to check out some of our older threads, like in Speculation Nation. There's 15 years worth of activity. There's also the Encyclopedia.

Walter said:
Welcome to the forums, man. Since you're new, I encourage you to check out some of our older threads, like in Speculation Nation. There's 15 years worth of activity. There's also the Encyclopedia.

Thank you very much, Walter!

I'm planning on doing a reread of the series, and that should be of great help! :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Patrick said:
Thank you very much, Walter!

I'm planning on doing a reread of the series, and that should be of great help! :serpico:

Speaking of re-reads, we started a podcast re-read of the series a few years ago, and we're now up to Vol 17. It started here: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=14138.0

Walter said:
Speaking of re-reads, we started a podcast re-read of the series a few years ago, and we're now up to Vol 17. It started here: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=14138.0

Thank you! I'll be sure to listen to it when I'm on my way to college.

Also, glad to see you guys talk about Gigantomakhia. I haven't read it myself, yet, but I have it on pre-order on Amazon.

I want to support Miura in any way that I can.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Patrick said:
Hello.

Sorry about before. I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread. (I'm still new to all of this stuff.)

Hello Patrick and welcome! Don't feel bad, your previous post was fine as it was.

Patrick said:
As for me, I really enjoy reading manga and started a collection of some of my favorites not too long ago. I'm also a huge fan of computers and hope to get a degree in computer engineering some day.

Have you been following the announcements at IFA?

Patrick said:
Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this site. You've helped me understand a lot of things that I didn't understand while I was reading the first time. The podcasts have to be one of my favorite things about the community here.

Glad to have you here, and glad to be able to help.

Patrick said:
I want to support Miura in any way that I can.

Then I can only recommend you to read that thread. :serpico:

Top Bottom