No.402 Berserk -The Tentacle Ship Blue Steel Version

***SOLD OUT!!!***

I think this will be my favourite berserk figure!!! :guts:
1) tentacle ship
2) 20th anniversary
3) 1/6 guts

20150909_3e76e0.jpg

20150910_cb8aca.jpg

Crytal Eye color is able to choose until September 15th for free. After September 15th, there will be a plain white crystal eye.

Product Description

This statue is from the scene in Berserk volume 35, Fantasia Arc, Elf Island Chapter.
Guts is wearing the Berserk armor, and squatting on the bow of the Tentacle Ship.The stereoscopic bow makes this statue more powerful.The Berserk armor show that Guts has already lost his self-control.The left eye is painted in bright red color like fire in Guts heart, and as same as Mr. Miura shows in the comic.Blood expression on the Berserk armor and the mantle perfectly shows the intensive battle Guts faced.

For the first time in Berserk (The Tentacle Ship), we present the image of the blue green as a key note for the color tone. The painting of the (blue green color) feels like the effect of tide and it brings additional images of corrosion of wood. The pedestal of white repainted skeleton has the painting of the corrosion. Also, the pupil of the eye of the skeleton has the crystal eye which presents the impressive quality feeling to the item. The armor of the berserk has the profound suppress of the dark color. In addition to it, it has the glossy blue color and making the pedestal of which brings the sense of unity in the world. The inside of the dynamic mantle is dark red in color and colored in an organic form. Our artisans have carefully mixed the complicated colors like red, green and blue together and have spent a lot of time to brings the high level of colors.

Also, the crystal eye color (yellow gold and white) for the pupil of the white repainted skeleton is able to choose freely during the pre-order.

● Estimated Delivery Date: End of October- Beginning of November, 2015
● Originated & Manufactured by ART OF WAR.
● Limited Manufacture to 30 pcs (15 for International Customers ; 15 for Domestic Customers)
● Serial Number: No.1- 30
● Other Option: There are two kinds of color for crystal eye (yellow gold and white). You are able to choose from the option in your purchase freely until September 15th. After September 15th, you are unable to choose the yellow crystal eye. It will be plain crystal eye.

Installment Plans
Plan A
First Payment: 55,000 JPY + (4% of 55,000 JPY; PayPal charge) in 7 days after pre-order confirmed
Second Payment: 55,000 JPY + shipping and handling cost + (4% of 55,000 JPY; PayPal charge )in 30 days after pre-order confirmed

Plan B:
First Payment: 40,000 JPY + (4% of 40,000 JPY; PayPal Charge ) in 7 days after pre-order confirmed
Second Payment: 40,000 JPY + (4% of 40,000 JPY; PayPal Charge ) in 30 days after pre-order confirmed
Third Payment: 30,000 JPY + Shipping and handling cost + (4% of 30,000 JPY) will be informed when the item will be ready for shipping.

*Please choose "Private Invoice" as payment method if you need an installment plan. Also, there will be charge of 4% of PayPal charge for each installment plan payment. Therefore, please choose the installment plan carefully before your purchase. Please kindly inform us through message.Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Other Notifications
1. You may be required to pay customs fees when receiving foreign shipments.
ART OF WAR unfortunately has no control over any fees/taxes levied by your country's government. Please kindly be aware about the tax/customs you may have to pay when you receive this item.

2. We do not accept cancel/refund requests (or request transferred by PayPal) after payments. The paid amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.

3. Every piece of our item is hand painted. The exact product may have differences to the sample pictures.

4. Please confirm all the informations and consider carefully before your pre-order.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us from "Inquiries".
Thank you so much for your great support.If you would like to be added to our waiting list, please feel free to contact us at assist@art-of-war.co.jp

* Image is phototype only.

© Kentarou Miura (studio GAGA)/ Hakusensha
Product Information
Unit Price 110,000 JPY
Conversion approx. ($ 922 ; € 825)
Version & Edition Blue Steel Version (with white or yellow gold crystal in the skull head's eye)
Attachments Serial Number Nameplate; Guts Human Head
Other Option There are two types of option for crystal eye. (Yellow Gold and White Crystal) until September 15th
Maximum Manufacture Limited Manufacture to only 30 pcs (15 for domestic customers, 15 for international customers)
Serial Number No.1 - No.30
Full Size Non-scale, H52cmxW31cmxD30cm (including base & dragon slayer)
Materials Polystone, some parts have special polystone
Estimated Delivery Date End of October- Beginning of November, 2015
Total Weight will be informed to you separately around October, 2015
Originated & Manufactured ART OF WAR
Released Date September 10th, 2015
Copy Right © Kentarou Miura (studio GAGA)/ Hakusensha
Retail Information Not Available at the moment
Repaint Service for P & D Customer Extra repainting service acceptable until September 25th, 2015
Cautions Please kindly carefully purchase. We do not accept cancellations in any case once the payment has been made.

Man, that sold out quick. I went to the site less than two hours after the preorders opened up and it was already gone. Extremely dissapointing. I got on the cancellation list, but I doubt that anything will come of it.

Blade of the Berserker said:
Man, that sold out quick. I went to the site less than two hours after the preorders opened up and it was already gone. Extremely dissapointing. I got on the cancellation list, but I doubt that anything will come of it.

Scratfh that, I just got an email from Art of War sayong they have one available. Hell yes.
:badbone:

I got this about 2 weeks ago and I love it. The paint on the base is much much better then the original but the gold accents on the berserker armor don't really do it for me. I like the original better but like a jackass I sold mine so this one will be staying in my collection. The "blue steel" effect visually adds a nice dimension based on the viewing angle, its not over abundant of blue at all and the armor still retains the dark and bloody aspect quite well. A huge improvement was the box, the first tentacle ship was styrofoam with a paper sleeve around it put into a brown box. This one has the same style box as skull knight birth ceremony with the thick outer black shell and the inside lined with satin. This meant shipping was more expensive because it was a little heavier and bigger but much much nicer.

Top Bottom