1/4 Guts Bust

Hello everyone,

I'm starting a new thread to be more clear.

Bust is 1/4 scale. 32 cm from base to the tip of the DS. See pic for scale. Material is resin.

Price is 190 $ for : 1 bust Guts armored version. Full bust + 1 Head included.
225 $ for : 1 bust Guts armored version. Full bust + 2 Heads included.
250 $ for : 1 bust Guts armored version. Full bust + 3 Heads included.

Please PM me If you're interested. Delivery estimated in 4 weeks.

Here are the pictures of the bust :

vF7MHCA.jpg

LW9NYHv.jpg

tH1OlVR.jpg

5XKxlCZ.jpg

zOU2oGf.jpg

8IoL71f.jpg

tyU5LTD.jpg

Re: 1/4 Guts Bust preorder

Yes, but painted versions will be available.
Here is a photoshop preview of the paint job, with the color scheme (according to Berserk volume 36 cover ):
2cTZ5Kf.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Appreciate the color but Guts' cape is black. The red you see in that cover is blood. For example look at vol 35's cover.

Walter said:
Appreciate the color but Guts' cape is black. The red you see in that cover is blood. For example look at vol 35's cover.

After checking several references you are right. Going to change that ;) thanks for pointing out that!
Also, Naked version is available too !! :carcus:

SvmZ1yL.jpg

ucM6npa.jpg

Ahmetal

God hand help us

Move over art of war. Can't wait to see em painted. Congrats and thanks for making these pieces. Looking forward to future works :guts: :slan:

Thanks you two!

Production casting has just started. Will have to wait a few weeks to see casting samples :guts:

doedskvad said:
Soooo, any news on the kit? Got any pics of the casting quality?

As said in the first post, you'll have to wait the full 4 weeks delay. Company who's taking care of it said it will be ready before November 20.

If I may, I've painted quite a few kits done by that same company and to put it simply, they're the best castings ever. Trust me I've seen my fair share of model kits and those are on a whole other level ;)

amano

kono sekai ni wa

hey people,
I've just received the Guts Bust :guts: from Theoden
It's really impressive and quite big 30cm height.
Shipping was in 2 parts (I've ordered the "1 bust Guts armored version. Full bust + 3 Heads included."). One small package with 2 heads, Normal and Smilling. And one big package including the full armored bust.
Well designed and detailed, cast feels very good

packages weight 2.3kg

some pics:
http://imgur.com/Pb35u
HsGfjFDl.jpg

ySmdInpl.jpg
38eeYfbl.jpg

Y9JjXlOl.jpg
MWXXS65l.jpg

0Skjrnkl.jpg
6M3QaKQl.jpg

ZCtJR4u.jpg
HcKgnRtl.jpg

So I got my Guts bust Theoden sculpted, in like a week or two ago but I've been busy and haven't had time to post some pictures up, amano posted some great pictures of the packing so I wont post more of those. I just have to say that this Guts bust is one of the nicest pieces in my collection I know I don't have any AOW statues but from what I have seen Theoden's work is as good if not a way, way, way better and I can't wait to see what he does next.

The only down side is I wished I had bought the other heads.

24picfo.jpg

2hob3tz.jpg

Mogen said:
So I got my Guts bust Theoden sculpted, in like a week or two ago but I've been busy and haven't had time to post some pictures up, amano posted some great pictures of the packing so I wont post more of those. I just have to say that this Guts bust is one of the nicest pieces in my collection I know I don't have any AOW statues but from what I have seen Theoden's work is as good if not a way, way, way better and I can't wait to see what he does next.

The only down side is I wished I had bought the other heads.

24picfo.jpg

2hob3tz.jpg

Thanks for the size compare with the Gecco Guts!! Nice pics.

I hope you like it!! And I'll see many nice paint jobs soon :carcus: :guts:

Top Bottom