Scanned Manga

sweep_2000

Simplicity in character is the natural result of p
Does anyone know of a website or a person who has scanned manga, translated/untranslated.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
why the hell would you want the scanned manga untranslated??
buy them, cheap ass.
Well you know some of us can't actually buy it, due to living in europe! >:(

Uriel

How the hell did you manage that!!! Reply to this please, I am desperate! Also, how comes so many of you have all seen the Anime.. how the hell did you manage that? Just downloaded it all ???

sweep_2000

Simplicity in character is the natural result of p
I bought episodes 1-25 on VCD from a guy on e-bay for $20. For those you just have to know where to look. Also if you go to Kazaa.com they have a program that you can download the episodes that way. That is how i was introduced to it.

D

Dare

I live in Sudamerica and here it's impossible to get the mangas... if I could I will buy it but nobody accept argentina credit cards, and the books will cost 300% of his original price + shipping
so i will have to be a fucking pirate until I can get my mangas

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
I know what people mean when they say ordering mangas from foreign countries costs at least 300% more than actual price, but if you don't like the comic enough to want to work for it, don't complain! A japanese manga is actually NOT that expensive even compared to American comics, if you think about the overall quality. Just work your ass off and order it online! Sometimes you can use money order?

Just download the Berserk series from Morpheus! A lot of people have it. I downloaded the whole 25 episodes. I'd say it's the greatest anime right after Perfect Blue. But anime series never had good reputation for being good-quality in general, so to me (just me, no generalization), it's not really worth PAYING for it when I can download, watch and ditch it.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
are you serious?

so you don't think that the creator of berserk - kentaro miura - diserves being payed for his effort?

Jin Roh is the greatest anime movie ever.....

That's a passionate piece of art.

As for Miura..... I think to properly show him RESPECT people should buy the comic.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I know what people mean when they say ordering mangas from foreign countries costs at least 300% more than actual price, but if you don't like the comic enough to want to work for it, don't complain!  A japanese manga is actually NOT that expensive even compared to American comics, if you think about the overall quality.  Just work your ass off and order it online!  Sometimes you can use money order?

Just download the Berserk series from Morpheus!  A lot of people have it.  I downloaded the whole 25 episodes.  I'd say it's the greatest anime right after Perfect Blue.  But anime series never had good reputation for being good-quality in general, so to me (just me, no generalization), it's not really worth PAYING for it when I can download, watch and ditch it.

Economically speaking it might not be. But like I said earlier it's about showing respect.

aelka

:-X it's just me. The thing is, sometimes I compare anime's artworks is done in the mood of "oh, the comic's getting popular, let's throw an anime series out for popular demands before the fire gets cold!". Of course, there are those "Now that I can afford to create my dream of making a movie out of my comic, I'll do it" spirit, but it's not done by the artist him/herself in general. The anime just serves the purpose of retelling the story to a larger community, in simplified languages (some did a good job and some did bad) but they essentially lack the passion and style and the progression in the artist's life that can be seen from the original art.

That was a VERY big run-on thought. :p

Yes, I'd say Perfect Blue is better than the Berserk anime. Just that, it's an AMAZING story that no one could've ever expected from an anime, and the animation is smooth and lively~

Uriel

Re: Scanned Manga

Yes, I'd say Perfect Blue is better than the Berserk anime. Just that, it's an AMAZING story that no one could've ever expected from an anime, and the animation is smooth and lively~

To be fair, I watched it, got the plot.. Didn't like it, not my kind of film I guess. So I went out and changed it for Princess Mononoke. I am glad I did. It's alot better, though then again, that is only my personal opinion.Some people would aruge with my point, but seeing as most people here like Berserk, they might agree with me.. after all, it is a Beserk forum.. isn't it? :p

aelka

Re: Scanned Manga

To be fair, I watched it, got the plot.. Didn't like it, not my kind of film I guess.

Perfect Blue is a very subjective film. Except for the character designs, almost none of the elements are considered for mainstream audience. I like princess mononoke too, but on a different level. Given the choice, I'll probably have both Princess Mononoke and Perfect Blue.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Economically speaking it might not be. But like I said earlier it's about showing respect.
just out of interest, kenoh-sama: Why do you do post 3 consecutive messages, instead of posting one that includes everything you want to say?

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!
anyone know where I can get text translations for Berserk Vol 1-22?!!

Can't seem to find it anywhere complete!

Can anyone email me the text if you have it?

Got all 22 volumes but I can't find complete translations!
Every site I have went has them broken up and incomplete! I can't even find Vol 4 translated!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
anyone know where I can get text translations for Berserk Vol 1-22?!!

Can't seem to find it anywhere complete!

Can anyone email me the text if you have it?

Got all 22 volumes but I can't find complete translations!
Every site I have went has them broken up and incomplete! I can't even find Vol 4 translated!

Welcome! and here yah go:

http://www.aclimatesolution.com/

Top Bottom