Some of my Berserk art

Hello everyone!! I'm Somnivagrious (usually I just go by 7oby/Toby though) and I really dig Berserk.
First post here so I figured I'd make it an art post haha
I've got a Tumblr: http://somnivagrious.co.vu/
Instagram https://instagram.com/somnivagrious/
and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/somnivagrious
where I post these but my Tumblr is usually the easier to share with people since it doesn't resize stuff. Although, my Instagram gets updated the most since I post WIPs and what-not there. These three pics are from last year/earlier this year but I have a new one in progress.
Anyways!! here are a few of my Berserk pieces:

tumblr_nliy30LVY41sprrbso1_1280.png

tumblr_nkd3cmgBmx1sprrbso3_540.png

tumblr_nhmtr7vmMa1sprrbso3_r1_540.jpg

Delta Phi said:
Wow! What a unique style for Berserk fanart! I'm loving that first abstract of the Beast. Very Venom-esque :ubik:

Thanks!! The new piece I'm working on also has a really flowy/Venom-like Beast in it. The Beast is just soooo much fun to draw :schnoz:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Awesome stuff Toby, welcome to the forum! I think I've seen some of your stuff from your Tumblr before, I'm a big fan! :ubik:

I really like your surrealist take on the Beast of Darkness, it's rather unique compared to other fanart! I'll definitely be checking out your pages to see more of your work.

Aazealh said:
Hello Somnivagrious and welcome to SK.net! Nice artwork! :beast:

Thank you :D!!

Grail said:
Awesome stuff Toby, welcome to the forum! I think I've seen some of your stuff from your Tumblr before, I'm a big fan! :ubik:

I really like your surrealist take on the Beast of Darkness, it's rather unique compared to other fanart! I'll definitely be checking out your pages to see more of your work.

Thank you!! That really, truly, means a lot to me. O-blessed-king-of-longing has reblogged some of my more finished Berserk drawings (maybe all three of the ones I've posted here?) so if you follow them then it's possible you've seen them there. Either way, it's pretty cool that you've seen my art before!!

Thanks! I figured since the Beast is sort of ghostly that it probably wouldn't be too far fetched if it suddenly had a mouth crawl out of its mouth haha
There are a few panels (iirc) where it looks almost like a liquid too so I kinda ran with the idea xD

Yozuru

"I say when it ends!" - Lucina
Hello Somnivagrious!

I really love your artwork, especially your last piece with the brand. The colours for it just look so right!

Hi there! Cool artwork, I really like that last one you posted of the Beast. :beast: The colors and fluidity remind me of a lava flow.

JMP said:
Hi there! Cool artwork, I really like that last one you posted of the Beast. :beast: The colors and fluidity remind me of a lava flow.

I wasn't aiming for a lava-like look, but I totally see it now and it's a pretty cool unintended effect haha

Grail said:
Awesome cover! That looks like it must've been fun to draw. :carcus:

Thanks again!! It was a bit of a challenge to fit a composition into a perfect square (usually I do rectangles) but finally getting something to work felt pretty awesome :ganishka:

Berserker78 said:
Nice job dude :guts: good colors like the third who will be next?? Hope casca :casca:

I feel kinda bad about only ever drawing Guts ahah.....
Once I finish some of the huge projects I have on my plate right now I promise I'll do a big colored piece with Casca kickin' some butt B)

Top Bottom