Author Topic: Berserk Chronicles is gone?  (Read 940 times)

Offline Lithrael

• Of the Nexus
  • Remember, always hold your apple tight
Berserk Chronicles is gone?
« on: October 23, 2015, 03:33:08 AM »
Hi guys, I saw some uncredited Berserk colors drifting around that I thought I recognised as being Armhan from Berserk Chronicles' old work.  But I went to confirm and the site is gone.

ETA: Berserk Chronicles officially closed August 31, 2014.

If anyone saved off any of the colors from that site, I'd love to re-archive them.  Wayback Machine only has a few of them.  The art in question is this one, I've seen it around since at least 2008.  http://static.zerochan.net/Guts.full.342936.jpg  If anyone happens to remember if it's Armhan's or someone else's I'd love to know. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 03:16:56 PM by Lithrael »

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
Re: Berserk Chronicles is gone?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 05:26:17 AM »
Hi guys, I saw some uncredited Berserk colors drifting around that I thought I recognised as being Armhan from Berserk Chronicles' old work.  But I went to confirm and the site is gone.  Instead there's just a domain squatter.  Does anyone know what's up with it?

Enzus put an end to it a while back. I couldn't tell you when exactly but it's been a while, I'd say over a year. I honestly wasn't surprised, as he seemed to have fallen out of love with Berserk a long long time ago. RaffoBaffo can probably give you more details.