Headlong Zodd the Immortal Bust paint up

Hey everybody,

New guy from France here. My name's Kevin and I'm a professional statue painter. I specialize in comic book characters but I recently started reading Berserk and coincidentally was commissioned to paint this really awesome bust.
This is the real deal, no recast here, it was bought straight from Japan by my client and came in the original box with instructions.

I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to Berserk, but I did my research and tried to capture the essence of the character. This is my personal take on it.

Hope you like how he turned out

thanks

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DSknight said:
Hey everybody,

New guy from France here. My name's Kevin and I'm a professional statue painter. I specialize in comic book characters but I recently started reading Berserk and coincidentally was commissioned to paint this really awesome bust.
This is the real deal, no recast here, it was bought straight from Japan by my client and came in the original box with instructions.

I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to Berserk, but I did my research and tried to capture the essence of the character. This is my personal take on it.

Hope you like how he turned out

Hello Kevin, and welcome to SK.net. I think it does look pretty nice, but then again that's not very surprising if you're a professional painter. :zodd:

Hi Kevin your painting is fantastic one of the best I saw :isidro: For sure French touch :guts: i search a painter for my tonboya slan kit won on Yahoo Auctions this month :slan: pm you soon :carcus:

Sup Kevin awesome work, I love how you painted Zodd's eyes gives him this feeling of being around a wile (as he is the immortal one). :guts:

hello kevin! your job is crazy, :ubik: you really are very good, even I delight in modeling, but your painting technique far outweighs my! I own the same kit painted by you, could you give me some advice to make your skin color as fantastic as the one made by you? I'd like to know what kind of color you have used, the make and the technique to get the nuances so perfect. :daiba:

Top Bottom