Hello Skullknight!

Well, after lurking around for some time, I have finally done it and created an account! Hello everyone, I look forward to being a part of this awesome community.

I am fairly 'new' to Berserk, having started reading the series in May this year and spending the entire summer with Miura's magnificent epic. (I actually read the first two volumes five years ago but I was younger then and the series scared me away :magni:. I am older and wiser now, I hope). After catching up to the series and collecting most of the available volumes (few left to get), I must say that I believe Berserk to be the greatest story of our time. Thus I have become a Berserk missionary, recommending it to anyone who may be interested.

As an aspiring author myself, my reaction to the series ranges from "Man, I wanna write something like that one day" to "Man, how the **** am I gonna write something like this one day?" In other words, Berserk had a deep impact on me as a reader and a writer.

In any case, if you took the time to read all that, my hat's off to you. I look forward to discussing this great series with you all :)

PS: My username's pronunciation is (Law-Light), not that this is important or anything...I'll be quiet now...

Aazealh said:
Greetings Lawliet! I'm glad to welcome you into the community. :serpico:

Thank you very much, Aazealh! I have read many of your posts before registering, and they helped me understand and appreciate the manga even more :)

Top Bottom