1/6 Scale Berserk Figure - Guts By threeZero Up for pre order

Hey every one it looks like that threeZero Guts black swordsman figure is up for pre-order at least here any way.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=THZ10062&mode=retail

2unuhr9.jpg

mjtpo3.jpg

Scale: 1/6th scale
- Height: 12.60" (32cm)
- Accessories:
- Exchangeable heads (standard head x 1pc,
- Angry expression head x 1pcs),
- Exchangeable right hand (fist, open hand,
- Hand for holding the "Dragonslayer" sword,
- Hand to hold the crossbow handle),
- "Dragonslayer" sword,
- crossbow (can be attached to the left forearm),
- Dagger,
- Throwing knives x 5pcs,
- Highly detailed costume featuring armor with blood and weathering, fabric clothing such as cloak and bandages, and fake leather belts and gear.
- Right arm features a seamless elbow joint.
- Adjustable figure stand

Thanks for the heads up! Also available to preorder directly from ThreeZero here: http://threezerostore.com/index.php?type=Categories&id=21&pid=108&lang=en-US

He is looking exceptionally good. Ah I'm so excited for this one, decided to order him instead of the RAH Black Swordsman.
Thank you for delivering the news!

Re: ,1/6 Scale Berserk Figure - Guts By threeZero Up for pre order

Rezin said:
He is looking exceptionally good. Ah I'm so excited for this one, decided to order him instead of the RAH Black Swordsman.
Thank you for delivering the news!

yeah I did the same thing.

kyekye said:
They also announced Skull Knight
attachment.php
BloodTalon said:
Here's some good pics:

bd0236b904028183153599b2de8c4889.jpg

attachment.php

Wow :schnoz: that Skull knight looks amazing, but there is a part of me that wants to see any company make a newer character, like any one in Guts party, lets hope they keep the line going.

BloodTalon said:
Here's some good pics:

91a4420599276e1419a4477a23c2250d.jpg

Is it just me, or does that eye look strikingly similar to Johnny Depp's eye as Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean?
Greg-Gorman2-lg.jpg

Could just be me...I'm a bit of a nut for Pirates... :slan:

Wow :schnoz: that Skull knight looks amazing, but there is a part of me that wants to see any company make a newer character, like any one in Guts party, lets hope they keep the line going.
Great interest and number of sales figure of the series guarantees the next character.

Good example of this is 66' TV Batman. many people cry for it. Hot Toys ans NECA developed good looking 12" figures and everyone liked it. The sales, however, wasn't that impressive as expected and the left over ended up in the bargain bean. Hot Toys also stopped scheduled other products in the series.

kyekye said:
Great interest and number of sales figure of the series guarantees the next character.

Good example of this is 66' TV Batman. many people cry for it. Hot Toys ans NECA developed good looking 12" figures and everyone liked it. The sales, however, wasn't that impressive as expected and the left over ended up in the bargain bean. Hot Toys also stopped scheduled other products in the series.

Yeah I know how it goes, they will stick to the ones they know will sell, so I hope to see what's in store in the future if this line continues. Because I know they are doing Black swordsmen Guts, then Skullknight, then from the looks of if Berserk armor Guts.

Top Bottom