Berserk > Berserk Anime

New Berserk Anime for 2016

(1/126) > >>

Uriel:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-21/berserk-gets-new-anime-project-featuring-guts-as-black-swordsman/.96773

Has lots of info.

VengeanceQuest982:
...Not gonna take any statement seriously that begins with an adaptation that honors the books after that Clip show nightmare. I'll take it seriously once we know the following : Animation Studio , VA (JPN & ENG) , Composer ,  format of adaptation , and Show/Film Length. You succeed in all these and you might have produced the 2nd best Tv/Film adaptation of Berserk.

Mangetsu:
Pretty sure the anime Studio will stay the same. Wouldn't make sense otherwise, especially because of the licensing matters and such.

Besides that i don't have high hopes for this at all, especially if this really will be done by Studio 4 C.

Edit: Just saw this on Twitter. Welp this definetely is an artwork done by Studio 4 C. And he is not even wearing the same armor from the black swordsman arc, meaning that they will probably skip it, what surprise  :troll:

IcePuck:
Cool, can't wait for the teaser. After waiting so long since the original anime, and only being able to remark tell me why about the movie trilogy, it's great to see Berserk resume in animated format. It can only get better!

Aazealh:
The two notable things are that we don't know the format yet, and that NBC Universal is now producing instead of WB. Man I'd really love to have a behind the scenes look at everything that went down with this adaptation.

--- Quote from: Mangetsu on December 21, 2015, 11:38:22 AM ---Edit: Just saw this on Twitter. Welp this definetely is an artwork done by Studio 4 C. And he is not even the same armor from the black swordsman arc, meaning that they will probably skip it, what surprise  :troll:
--- End quote ---

This is a scene from the Lost Children chapter, when Guts sleeps in the dilapidated windmill. Not surprising to be honest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version