Miura's workplace [Not Actually]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerkins

There isn't enough space for me to write what I wa
So I found this image on GoBoiano

e55a1db03ca87b861377de802461890d.jpg

And I was wondering if you guys had ever seen it before or knows where it came from. The article did not give source.

http://goboiano.com/list/3733-here%2527s-what-various-famous-manga-artist-studios-look-like

That's definitely not what Miura's workplace looks like. We've seen what it looks like, there are pictures included with the interview in the Illustrations File.

Jerkins

Rupert Sinclair said:
That's definitely not what Miura's workplace looks like. We've seen what it looks like, there are pictures included with the interview in the Illustrations File.

I'll have a look for that then. Any idea what the image I found is?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This site looks like complete clickbait garbage. I'd ignore anything you read there...

Jerkins said:
And I was wondering if you guys had ever seen it before or knows where it came from. The article did not give source.

Source = Photoshop.

Jerkins

Thanks for the answers guys :serpico:

Rupert Sinclair said:
We've seen what it looks like, there are pictures included with the interview in the Illustrations File.

I found that interview translated on this site, and saw the pictures. :ubik:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rupert Sinclair said:

Those are old pictures though (from 20 years ago), and Miura's changed his workplace a few times since then, including recently. But that doesn't really matter. A mangaka's atelier would at the very least include a drawing board and feature higher size sheets of higher quality paper. Everything in this picture is wrong: the desk is totally inadapted, the paper is clearly not for drawing, the style of the room is old European and not Japanese... oh and also it's an abandoned building.

Jerkins said:
Any idea what the image I found is?

The picture was taken by Marco Fürstenberg on October 30, 2013. Its title is "abandoned desk". You can find the original here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom