Author Topic: ZODD KIT ASSEMBLED CUSTOMIZED AND PAINTED  (Read 1806 times)

Offline GORPAUL87

ZODD KIT ASSEMBLED CUSTOMIZED AND PAINTED
« on: January 06, 2016, 12:13:26 AM »
Hello guys! After a long time of inactivity due to business reasons, I took advantage of the Christmas holidays to continue work started a few months ago, that is, I've decided to "restore" my first kit berserk assembled and painted by me a few years ago, the changes made on this kit have been many, as being a re-cast showed many imperfections, in fact I had to replace all the rivets of Zodd armo because the details were imperfect, I then used to replace the heads of nails with tiny, I also had to redo parts of armor such as "backstop" I also had to redo the sword for almost Whole, but first and foremost I replaced the head of our beloved Zodd with a much more appropriate by the cast of a statue of the AOW, hope you like it my job is not yet finished. I post pictures of what was done before the kit and how I subsequently transformed

Repaint base:

Changed head:

Added blood:

Sculpted sword:

the work is not yet complete, let me know what you think.  :daiba:

Offline DirectDK

Re: ZODD KIT ASSEMBLED CUSTOMIZED AND PAINTED
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 03:51:03 PM »
Nice! Thanks for sharing!  Your paint skills have definitely improved!  Is that the Zodd Senma head?  How'd you come about one of those?

Offline sovel

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 03:53:48 PM »
Wow! Amazing :ubik:

Offline GORPAUL87

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 06:25:26 PM »
hello, thank you, it is the head of the statue of the AOW Zodd Senma, to make the cast on the head I used a two-component silicone rubber.

Offline MiyamotoPuck

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 08:45:37 PM »
Really a beautiful painting nicely done! You really improved it a lot, it looks great.

the work is not yet complete

What are you planning to add/modify?

Offline GORPAUL87

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 10:17:22 AM »
hello, the work to be done are not many yet, I have to paint and add the rivets (which I will make with the heads of pin) to the shield on which sits Zodd, I'll add some shade to the base, a bit of nuance and then the blood on the coat , then paint sword and scabbard that I still have to stick to the right side.

Offline MiyamotoPuck

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 11:49:51 AM »
hello, the work to be done are not many yet, I have to paint and add the rivets (which I will make with the heads of pin) to the shield on which sits Zodd, I'll add some shade to the base, a bit of nuance and then the blood on the coat , then paint sword and scabbard that I still have to stick to the right side.

Great, keep us updated!

Offline GORPAUL87

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 12:08:32 PM »
thanks for the support, I hope to continue with the work as soon as possible.

Offline Berserker78

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 01:51:34 PM »
Hi dude fantastic work  :guts: it's a unique statue now  :ubik: what's your next project??

Offline GORPAUL87

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 03:35:08 PM »
hello, thank you for appreciating my work! My next project is the kit  Made by berserkberserk, Guts 100 man Kilker, but unfortunately with my work, I have little time, so I do not know when I can begin this fantastic kit as soon as I begin the job will keep you updated.