ZODD KIT ASSEMBLED CUSTOMIZED AND PAINTED

Hello guys! After a long time of inactivity due to business reasons, I took advantage of the Christmas holidays to continue work started a few months ago, that is, I've decided to "restore" my first kit berserk assembled and painted by me a few years ago, the changes made on this kit have been many, as being a re-cast showed many imperfections, in fact I had to replace all the rivets of Zodd armo because the details were imperfect, I then used to replace the heads of nails with tiny, I also had to redo parts of armor such as "backstop" I also had to redo the sword for almost Whole, but first and foremost I replaced the head of our beloved Zodd with a much more appropriate by the cast of a statue of the AOW, hope you like it my job is not yet finished. I post pictures of what was done before the kit and how I subsequently transformed

79ZiM6.jpg

FGHFIi.jpg

Repaint base:
eOnpzp.jpg

Changed head:
bV9evi.jpg

mJX5og.jpg

ammtBX.jpg

Added blood:
h28GnY.jpg

7iZ7ZS.jpg

Sculpted sword:
DmcvIU.jpg

tiyuGv.jpg

cWAjyf.jpg

o2Mco8.jpg

the work is not yet complete, let me know what you think. :daiba:

Nice! Thanks for sharing! Your paint skills have definitely improved! Is that the Zodd Senma head? How'd you come about one of those?

hello, thank you, it is the head of the statue of the AOW Zodd Senma, to make the cast on the head I used a two-component silicone rubber.

hello, the work to be done are not many yet, I have to paint and add the rivets (which I will make with the heads of pin) to the shield on which sits Zodd, I'll add some shade to the base, a bit of nuance and then the blood on the coat , then paint sword and scabbard that I still have to stick to the right side.

GORPAUL87 said:
hello, the work to be done are not many yet, I have to paint and add the rivets (which I will make with the heads of pin) to the shield on which sits Zodd, I'll add some shade to the base, a bit of nuance and then the blood on the coat , then paint sword and scabbard that I still have to stick to the right side.

Great, keep us updated!

hello, thank you for appreciating my work! My next project is the kit Made by berserkberserk, Guts 100 man Kilker, but unfortunately with my work, I have little time, so I do not know when I can begin this fantastic kit as soon as I begin the job will keep you updated.

Top Bottom