Where can I buy Berserk Manga?

Aulë

Studying Electrical engineering.
Hi guys, I am new here and also new as a Berserk fan. :D Nice to meet you!

I discovered Berserk accidentally 6 months ago and finished the chapters in one week XD .... Since then I've been a crazy fan, but sadly none of my friends or acquaintances has even heard of Berserk ...NONE -honestly sometimes I think I am the only one in the country that knows about it- ... :( so I can't discuss it with anyone and that's why I made this account. :p

So for my main question. Berserk pumped me up more than any manga (and I've been reading manga and watching anime since I was 11) so I decided to buy the volumes. Keep in mind I have never bought any manga.. I've already seen some stuff on Amazon but I am not sure if it's the official thing or not (after all I am doing this mainly support the creator by buying his work). Also I am a university student and I don't have too much budget so I will buy them very slowly over time.

So... since I don't know what I am doing... please help :p Where should I buy from to 1)support Miura 2) be in English and 3) minimize the cost :p ?

Oh and I live in Greece (in case the site you point me to doesn't ship here.)

Any help appreciated! :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Aulë, welcome to SK.net.

The official publisher for Berserk in the US is Dark Horse. Amazon usually has good prices on them (see this page for volume 1), although you must make sure you're buying new volumes and not used ones to support the author.

Since you're located internationally, I would also recommend buying in bulk if you can as that'll save you money on shipping.

Aulë

Studying Electrical engineering.
Oh thanks I see. One quick noobish question. Why does it cost 15$ from the official publisher site and only 9$ on Amazon?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aulë said:
Oh thanks I see. One quick noobish question. Why does it cost 15$ from the official publisher site and only 9$ on Amazon?

Because like most things in retail, the sale price is often lower than the MSRP.

Top Bottom