Street Fighter V

Is anyone interested in getting Street Fighter V when it drops? Being a long time FG player and tournament street fighter player I plan on going hard, because lord knows I cant wait to never play SF4 again! If anyone is new to FG's and picks it up we can learn the new game together. Or to any FG veterans I say "come get some!!!" :guts: I got to play the beta a lot and I like what I have seen/played so far.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
I'm pretty interested in getting into the game. I've never been very good at fighters, but I really like to play them. But with Dark Souls 3 on the horizon I'm not sure if it's a great idea. I may wait for Capcom to work out some of the (apparently) kinks, such as no arcade mode, before I jump on board.

Played 3/4 matches a few weeks ago and it was decent. There was a character I liked whose hair turned alive in a different mode and he had Blanka's moves.

Well if you guys end up picking it up, add me. My online handle for sf is GIANTSWORDMUFASA. I am always down to help people get into fighters.
IncantatioN said:
Played 3/4 matches a few weeks ago and it was decent. There was a character I liked whose hair turned alive in a different mode and he had Blanka's moves.
His name is nacalli and hes a scum bag lol. Jk hes prob top 5 on the tier list right now if I were to make one.
Delta Phi said:
I'm pretty interested in getting into the game. I've never been very good at fighters, but I really like to play them. But with Dark Souls 3 on the horizon I'm not sure if it's a great idea. I may wait for Capcom to work out some of the (apparently) kinks, such as no arcade mode, before I jump on board.
I agree once DS# comes out my life is over. lol

aquarake

8-bit Wizard
Street Fighter has always been my favorite fighting game series. I'm not as good as I used to be since I don't LIVE in arcades anymore like I did when I was younger, but I still enjoy playing and still love the SF universe.

I've mostly always mained shoto's but I feel like I'm tired of 'em right now. I've been playing Chun a lot in V, who I have never played with more than a few times in the past. It sucks because I get online and lose to people I know I could beat if I were using other characters, but I know I have to stick with it if I ever wanna get better with her. I have never mained Guile either but I really dig his recent trailer. I guess he will be released any day now?

The game is getting there. It should have launched with story mode, and all of season one's characters to justify the price though. It definitely needs an arcade mode and "V.S. CPU" mode.

Top Bottom