Hello Everyone

Hey, Skulknight I'm so glad to be a part of this community. I have been into Berserk since 2011, when my Dark Souls obsession lead to my friend lending me the anime. From there it was a straight free fall into the manga. After finding the amazing podcasts put on by this site( both Skull and Flora) I knew this was the place for me. My last name is Quirk hence Quirkus. Thanks everyone.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Welcome to SK.net! If you haven't already, check out the forum rules: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=5626
It can potentially save you (and the admin) a lot of headache :griffnotevil:

Thanks first thing I did actually, not looking to cause trouble. It was actually how serious the admins and community took things that really drew me in.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there Quirkus, welcome aboard.

Quirkus said:
It was actually how serious the admins and community took things that really drew me in.

Yep, we sure do take our Berserk seriously 'round these parts.

Hey thanks for the welcome. It's been such a fun experience reading through past threads and seeing plenty of great disscussion. It turns out I missed a lot of the nuance and plain misunderstood things on my first read, both in the story and art. So having purchased all 37 vol on amazon I'm loving having this as a resource on my current read.

Top Bottom