Guts helmet, real metal, scale 1:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Genome

Thanks foolpuck for the confirmation. I just change urls and it looks like it work better :serpico:

G

Genome

I'm always surprise to see that members like me who post only few times have so less reply, not to say none. Actually this place is no longer a forum but a room mate 2.0 for the few members who spend their day here.

So please, if any admin see this post, delete my account of this "forum"!

Yeah that's too bad I wanted to see these pics as well! Though the first time I checked the links didn't work yet.

Come back bro here is your interest !! I am very in :guts: :carcus:

ApostleBob said:
The helmet did look cool and well made. $1000 was a lot, but shame on us for not all rushing forward at once. :schierke:

Yeah, the helmet looked really good, scenic looking pictures too. Saw it on my phone and was going to post something later on and forgot. Didn't expect this to happen in just 3 days since the pics were up or rancor in his last post. Oh well ...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Genome said:
I'm always surprise to see that members like me who post only few times have so less reply, not to say none. Actually this place is no longer a forum but a room mate 2.0 for the few members who spend their day here.

So please, if any admin see this post, delete my account of this "forum"!

Happy to oblige, Mr. Big Baby. We'll all miss your lovely and enlightening posts about what Berserk statues you're selling off this week.

P.S. By the way, I liked that helmet you had the guy make. But I was on a business trip until today and had no opportunity to post on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom