a list of excelent new animes (2003)

G

Genn21

:D hi i have been watching trans anime right off the jap-tv and i just wanted to inform of the best current action ones i have had a chance to reveiw ( not non of these animes are the emotional lovey dubbie crap if you want that watch love hina , no hentai either)

Action-
1.E's Otherwise (psykic military force)
2. Overman King gainer (enough mecha to scream about)
3. ninja scrool tv ( from 1993 its back and bad)
4. Full metal panic (mecha with a touch of fun on the side)
5. Last Exile (strange thats all i have to say )
6. Gun parade march (eva with a touch of a reality and bugs )
7. Inuyasha eps. 101-107 (this series only gets better)

BTW. post others that i have may not seen theres about 20 popping up each month and i cant watch them all it would greatly benefit anime fans out there of current anime ( 2003 ), only the best ones you have veiwed tho personally.

(note, i have downloaded many others of mirc but these r the best that were actully worth my time downloading) by now kazaa, e-mule , dc++
direct connect , should have them readily avalible

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
You got satellite or something? I'm like 5 years behind the current trend of anime. The only one which I have been keeping with is Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Genn21, I thought GITS:SAC was pretty popular in Japan... shouldn't it be playing on a Japanese anime channel? How about Wolf's Rain? Sorry but I'm not that well-versed in anime; current or old. I only go for the most well-known anime titles.

Man, I wish I had a lot more time to watch anime. School work, working out, going out with my friends, video games, and more useless activities eat up my time. Unfortunately, the number of anime which I have viewed pales in comparison to the rest of you guys so I wouldn't be the best person to discuss this topic with... :-X

G

Genn21

:) hey wolves rain i forgot that, good one bok-choy ( can i call you nappa )
yes wolves rain is current with eps going on through 11 in japan

http://wawa.essortment.com/napacabbage_rmca.htm ....kek :eek:

napacabbage.jpg

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Fansubs have done wonders for me.

FMP is annoying and goofy from what I've seen
Inu Yasha, yea, great if you like a series that moves slower then DBZ

Anyone been watching Gundam SEED?

How bout Naruto? Its a little more humerous, but at least it admits that ninjas kill. Even though the 3 main characters fight against this tooth and nail

Majin Tenshi said:
FMP is annoying and goofy from what I've seen
Inu Yasha, yea, great if you like a series that moves slower then DBZ
wow there actually is an anime the moves slower than DBZ? I'm astonished.

why even consider DBZ anime
its more like a glorified cartoon

as for these new shows;
could someone please give me a synopsis of 'last Exile' and 'E's Otherwise'.
animenfo has been down for a while and ive been wondering what the hell these two are about.

as for the other mentioned
gundam seed; its a gundam, right, if you like that type, youll like gundam seed
naruto; everyone rants about this, i havent watched it, but its my understanding that it lacks a strong plot. decent, but shallow
GITS:SAC; im still impressed with with this anime, but the plot is moving slower than a quadrapalegic in the 100m dash

others to check out;(a little older)
wolf's rain
spiral
get backers

G

Genn21

:eek:, narutos a childish anime with a 13 year old as a main star its not that new or exciting on its 30th episode and the call out was for action animes wolves rain hits hard at episode 10 so it is fairly new if nothing at all feb 2003 material, Spirals a Detective anime not that hardcore action sure the criminal vs some bishi cop may seem cool but then again so does eating peach yogurt at a ac/dc concert (only tough action animes may apply)

new animes to add to the list

1. Wolfs rain (from makers of cowboy beebop it should rock all over)
2.Hoshi no Koe ( this one is somthing different but will redefine you perspective on things)
3. Chrono trigger ova ( The Sqauresoft fan inside me is about to explode)

Majin_Tenshi

Well, CT OVA doesn't go on the 2003 list. Its old goofy crap. Its a stupid festival where all the monsters gather and make fools of themselves.

G

Genn21

;D , thx tenchi yes i made the mistake of listing chrono trigger up there, the site said ova no#2 but apparently it was the same as no#1, ova no#1 is pre 2003 release fall of 2002. (your hard work earns you a gold star tenchi :p) maybe in the future animejunkies will update the link for chrono trigger ova #2,i have no new animes to list yet ( still reveiwing) but im trying to get a hold of a copy of figure 17 to see how that turns out

Majin_Tenshi

Judgeing from the animation quality, I think that the CT OVA was released sometime around the games release.

NGD, not all the anime I listed were from 2003, hng is up to about 70 eps. at 1/week thats early 2002 at least.

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
Ninja scroll seems really weird nothing like the movie well i've only just seen the first ep but Jubei still is a badass although his jap va seems to sound drunk and sleepy we'll see how it progresses (animejunkies is fansubbing it)

G

Genn21

:eek: , well i have no idea what hng stands for but what i put is , Hoshi no Koe
heh try to stay on the topic...kek, i do have a new anime to list today after reveiwing figure 17 it turns out to be violent kicken nad have a rather good story plot for eps 1 & 2 , it does have a cast of woman tho, as always i will turn out more newly translated excelent current anime when i find more

1: Figure 17 ( alien bio weapons escape on earth use mecha to destroy :) )
2: tales of eternia ( pre 2003 but a hell of a great game & a anime, just discoverd it yesterday, for all t.o.p fans tales of symphonia comes out soon t.o.d 2 has no american release date..sob..)

G

Genn21

:p , when important subjects like animes based off candyland pop up.. i just gotta think about

whocares.jpg

now back to the Disscussion of current excelent action only 2003 anime ..(please the masses and you friends by staying on topiccc ) :D

Majin_Tenshi

Genn21 said:
now back to the Disscussion of current excelent action only 2003 anime ..(please the masses and you friends by staying on topiccc ) :D
NEVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
GTO Anyone?? I know that is a bit old...but you know... ;D I saw naruto on Japanese television...I thought it looked pretty cool, never knew the name of it till I saw people talking about it and showing pictures. Anyone know if RAVE is anygood??

G

Genn21

:D , well i would put rave a level below naruto in childesh nonsence thats pretty bad overall i thought the plot was ok but his sidekicks looked so uderly stupid i wanted to spray feces all over the cover till i wouldnt walk anymore, its settings ok fantasy world magical weapons hero with sword skills but acts like a dolt has a female companion who could tottaly kick his ass all over and he goes around fighting retarded badguys who proboly need helmuts and wheelchairs when they lose to a idiot like him..who are inturn run by a bigger more evil looking villian WHAT A PLOT TWIST who has a magical stone ( is this new) thats hte exact opposite of the heros stone omgg ( you shouldnt watch it evan if for the bad plotline now that i think about it , youll just scream in the name of christ when you see his gay doglike creature )

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I heard the next episodes wouldn't be available before september.Damn.
Rhadamanthe kicks serious ass...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
You remember well.I can't wait to see Orpheus,Minos,Eaque...Man,it's too good too be true...How long have we been waiting for this??How long??

Top Bottom