Moth's Berserk art

Hiya! This is my first post and I am really glad to be part of the forum. I hope I can make some new friends that are also super into Berserk.

Any way this is an art thread, so any Berserk related stuff I make will be posted her. I can also post Wips of what I am working and do streams if any one ever wants. Every one is also welcome to use my work for icons, banners, ect...

Am not the best but for me its more of a hobby. So please be kind.

I finished this one this morning.
Other then the sketch, and a few lighting layers. This was all one layer of actual painting. And am pretty happy with it. I could have added more detail to Guts but meh. As for Griffith’s shoulder wing armor thing, I wanted it to start off that way be also /act/ like a bird wing. With the feathers falling off much like how his hair fades into feathers. This first started as a vent drawing and then I wanted to paint it.
tumblr_o37p2horFj1r3gas4o1_1280.png

Progress and some detail work

tumblr_o37p2horFj1r3gas4o3_1280.png

tumblr_o37p2horFj1r3gas4o2_1280.png

Wips
tumblr_o35ntn4d311r3gas4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o35gim0Ae21r3gas4o1_1280.png

This is a much (MUCH) older drawing I did. And in my normal coloring style. (Its also transparent)
splatterhouse_copy_by_angry_moth_noises-d9gi391.png
">

This is the old speed paint of it. (The program I use to record some times like to cut things out.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-dqoiZr02s

Any way, nice meeting all of you!

Oburi said:
Pretty cool dude. I like it. Welcome to Skullknight.net!

Thank you so much! Though I need a bit of help, am not sure how to hide Wips/progress under a cut/read more and the spoiler doesn't seem to do that.
----------------------

Forgot to add this. I made this for this custom pet for a virtual pet site I am because why not? XD (It was a base of the wolf then I edited it)
tumblr_o38nlhDYGt1r3gas4o1_250.png

Angry-Moth-Noises said:
I finished this one this morning.
Other then the sketch, and a few lighting layers. This was all one layer of actual painting. And am pretty happy with it. I could have added more detail to Guts but meh. As for Griffith’s shoulder wing armor thing, I wanted it to start off that way be also /act/ like a bird wing. With the feathers falling off much like how his hair fades into feathers. This first started as a vent drawing and then I wanted to paint it.
tumblr_o37p2horFj1r3gas4o1_1280.png

Any way, nice meeting all of you!

"Am not the best but for me its more of a hobby." HOBBY my a$$ lol it looks awesome to me.

Top Bottom