Berserk > Character Cove

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

(1/5) > >>

Angry-Moth-Noises:
Or more, out of all the ones we have seen so far, do you have a favorite? Why is that one your favorite? There are many that are aimlessly in the background in some of the panels. Do you like that apostle because of its design? Personality? (If it has one.)

I am still playing catching up on Berserk, but I really liked the Kelpie. :ubik:

I liked this creature so much because well, frog horse. And didn't expect it to be a kelpie, and I love kelpies so I was surprised to see it! I saw it, thought it was funny.

I also very much like Grunbeld as well.

So what about you guys? Do you have a favorite? Is there also one you like the least?

jackson_hurley:

--- Quote from: Angry-Moth-Noises on March 01, 2016, 08:09:18 AM ---Or more, out of all the ones we have seen so far, do you have a favorite? Why is that one your favorite? There are many that are aimlessly in the background in some of the panels. Do you like that apostle because of its design? Personality? (If it has one.)

I am still playing catching up on Berserk, but I really liked the Kelpie. :ubik:

I liked this creature so much because well, frog horse. And didn't expect it to be a kelpie, and I love kelpies so I was surprised to see it! I saw it, thought it was funny.

I also very much like Grunbeld as well.

So what about you guys? Do you have a favorite? Is there also one you like the least?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, like you, the Kelpie got to me a lot. I really dig that kind of design. The details are awesome and it's because of Berserk that I first learned about the kelpie. I think it's neat.

I remember one of the apostle that I did not like that much on a design aspect. It's in the eclipse when Guts is still on top of the huge hand. There is one that looks like a dog. I never really liked that one. We pretty much see him in that scene only. There is another one that we see quickly in the eclipse that made me laugh but I cannot pinpoint right now where exactly the page is.

There is one also involving a giant apostle during the Kushan war that got me really rally curious as to what exactly it is. I'll have to check the volume to point exactly which one I'm talking about.

Walter:
Hard to say "best" for me, but one of my favorite moments involving magical creatures was Daiba's use of the Kundalini. The little water snake projected a massive water form and tore Vritannis harbor to shreds. I really can't wait to see what else Miura has cooking for us along those lines.

jackson_hurley:

--- Quote from: Walter on March 01, 2016, 04:26:50 PM ---Hard to say "best" for me, but one of my favorite moments involving magical creatures was Daiba's use of the Kundalini. The little water snake projected a massive water form and tore Vritannis harbor to shreds. I really can't wait to see what else Miura has cooking for us along those lines.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the Kundalini was something awesome indeed. I remember the first time it was out. Pretty impressing creature I'd have to say.

One of the apostle that I like a lot as a design is a female apostle in the fight against the little spawns of Ganishka. I like the scene were she receive a blow from one of the monsters and then humans come to help her making her mad when she see the humans get hurt.

Aazealh:

--- Quote from: Walter on March 01, 2016, 04:26:50 PM ---Hard to say "best" for me, but one of my favorite moments involving magical creatures was Daiba's use of the Kundalini. The little water snake projected a massive water form and tore Vritannis harbor to shreds. I really can't wait to see what else Miura has cooking for us along those lines.
--- End quote ---

Dammit, I wanted to be the first to say I love the Kundalini!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version