Fanarts of mine

Hello there!

Since I've been drawing some fanarts... why not to post them here?
I'm afraid they might be too "girly" for the tastes here at SK, but what the heck... Here we go. :griffnotevil:

- Click to enlarge, please!

- Neo-Griffith:

tumblr_o3xa89Lwbk1v98zuoo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_o3xa89Lwbk1v98zuoo2_r1_1280.png

- Griffith:

tumblr_o381yhiVbC1v98zuoo1_1280.jpg

5fbZKr.png

- Casca and Griffith:

tumblr_o3ldfeOJ0B1v98zuoo2_r1_1280.png

Thanks for visiting! :ubik:

Hello Patovs and welcome to the forum :void:

Nah there's no such things as "too girly" for this forum :ganishka:
Jokes aside, I particularly like your first drawing of Griffith. I think you managed to capture his feminine side while still having manly facial features, and it's not that easy.
Well done :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I like the curly one. I think I like it even better in B&W than colored, too. Anyway, neat stuff overall, you should post more!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Definitely not too girly. Besides, Skullknight.net has a great group of female members. Small, but great. Really enjoy your art. Would love to see more.

Great style Patovs, keep it up! I'm with everyone here in preferring the B&W version with that subtle blue shading showing the intricate patterns of his hair.

Thank you SO SO SO much for your replies/reviews, all of you!
I'm frankly ecstatic glad; it does mean a lot to me. :')

Will definitely post more! :guts:

Theoden said:
I think you managed to capture his feminine side while still having manly facial features, and it's not that easy.
Well, this is awesome, and you actually made me appreciate it more! :slan:

On another rather interesting note, I realised YOU are the author of those 3D models of Guts (and Zodd)... As they are quite popular and easily returned by a googlian search. :isidro:
Congratulations... You are superb!

OK, so, here's another one - very fresh.
Click to enlarge, please:

tumblr_o40w0bY0Wl1v98zuoo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o40w0bY0Wl1v98zuoo2_1280.png

Ink on paper and then colored in Photoshop using the mouse incorporated in the laptop, I can't not be a masochist. :troll:

On another note, Casca is not amused and I suspy she hates selfie sticks as much as I do... :void:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Patovs said:
Crap! I don't know how that happened, but you're absolutely right...! :isidro:

Probably the cheek bones, would be my guess. But it's still nice. It's like a wink to his "father" without Gambino being there. :ubik:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Loving it Patovs, thank you for sharing! It's cool to see Griffith's hair getting so much love. :griffnotevil: The drawing of Guts, Casca and Griffith with the selfie stick is just too cute!

Yay! Thank you all!
:ubik: :void: :slan:

MiyamotoPuck said:
Not really an interesting question, but out of curiosity how much time do you spend for drawing the hair? It's quite detailed!
I love questions! While I can't be precise, it's definetely close to two hours, maybe even a little more. :magni:

Grail said:
Loving it Patovs, thank you for sharing! It's cool to see Griffith's hair getting so much love. :griffnotevil: The drawing of Guts, Casca and Griffith with the selfie stick is just too cute!
You just made my day! :griffnotevil:
Oh and I agree, that hair deserved and still deserves lots of love! :rakshas:

jackson_hurley said:
Probably the cheek bones, would be my guess.
Good eye of yours!
Guts' cheekbones were an allucination of my mind, as he indeed has more of a "flat" face, unlike the chiseled one of Gambino... Hehe

Great work there, Patovs.

Love the one with the selfie stick. For a second I thought the Behelit would open its eyes and pose for the selfie too :ganishka:

That's some cool stuff, Patovs! :ubik: I enjoyed it! Dat hair is great! The comic about Guts and Griffith fighting is really cute and so is the selfie one.

You have been so nice and supportive, honestly... And to think I hesitated to post for a week :carcus:
Thank you!!!

Lawliet said:
For a second I thought the Beherit would open its eyes and pose for the selfie too
Damn. Now, that alone would definitely put the drawing to another level...! Why didn't you say earlier?! :badbone: ahhhh

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I, for one, am a fan of Griffith shots. It looks like a Takarazuka troupe version, which is quite effective. Keep it coming, Patovs!

Top Bottom