Hello Everybody!

DasBouf

I'm Noah. I love my waifu and my friends
Hello SK, I'm Noah! I'm new to both Berserk and the forum and I have to say I'm in love with Berserk, more so than any manga I've read. My favorite characters other than Guts are Silat, Slan, Schierke, Puck, and Farnese.

About me outside of Berserk, I like music a lot. My favorite Band is Have a Nice Life, my favorite musician is Bob Dylan, and my favorite Album is Deathconsciousness by Have A Nice Life. I saw Neutral Milk Hotel Live this past summer and even got my record signed. I also like Twin Peaks, Breaking Bad, and Evangelion. I'm a pretty boring person but I have a genuine love for all these things and I'm happy to join the forum!

Thank you for having me, I hope to get acquainted with everyone soon! :serpico:

Oburi

All praise Grail
DasBouf said:
About me outside of Berserk, I like music a lot. My favorite Band is Have a Nice Life, my favorite musician is Bob Dylan, and my favorite Album is Deathconsciousness by Have A Nice Life. I saw Neutral Milk Hotel Live this past summer and even got my record signed.

I also saw Neutral Milk Hotel last summer. It was pretty great. The summer before that I saw Jeff perform solo live as well. Never really thought that would happen.

DasBouf

I'm Noah. I love my waifu and my friends
Oburi said:
I also saw Neutral Milk Hotel last summer. It was pretty great. The summer before that I saw Jeff perform solo live as well. Never really thought that would happen.
Where did you see them if I may ask? I was in Oregon, it was a magical experience.

Top Bottom