Paradise's Playground!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
huh i was kind of shocked when i saw the new banner up there;however we all knew that walter was going to do something bout the Lost-paradise-situation!

I wonder how paradise will react or how long it ll last that he ll come back.

what do u guys think bout that all?

are u prepared for anything or do u just don t care at all!

or do u just wanna welcome or invite the "Lost" back to this board through this topic!

Well i say welcome back Paradise-Lost the #1 Berserk Fan since 1996! ;)

-----------(----(----@

here we go! ;)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Welcome back Paradise!

Sorry for being such a HUGE HAIRY ASSHOLE to you. At least, I think it was you.

D

Drachenfels

Hopefully there will happen something more then now. The board got very quiet lately...

maximus

Hopefully there will happen something more then now. The board got very quiet lately...
yep thats the sad reality right now!
paradise bring this board back to life!^^

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Frankly I don't understand you all. Everyone hates him, but a post of him transforms a ordinary topic in a hot topic. When he is not around you provoke him to come back. Maybe if we simply ignore completely any post of him we had, by now,get ourselves rid of him ages back

CrackMaster

FEAR THE BROWN EYE
this is ISAMU if any of u remember me i was around for a while like a year ago. well anyways what happened to paradise? (this time)

maximus

this is ISAMU if any of u remember me i was around for a while like a year ago. well anyways what happened to paradise? (this time)
in short:
paradise fucked things up--->walter banned him---->people got so bored that they now try to get paradise back,right!?

Top Bottom