SPECIAL: Live in Boston

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Skullkast: Walter and Aazealh Live in Boston (21m)

Aazealh and Walter team up in person for a special, brief edition of the podcast. On tap: New Miura interviews, new anime news and our thoughts on the future. Baked beans!

===========================================
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or by plugging this address
into your favorite podcast app: http://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml

===========================================

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Glad y'all were able to get together and give us some feedback on the new information! From what I've gathered about Crunchyroll's "simulcasts" is that they can be put out anywhere from the same day to a few days after it airs in Japan. So worst case scenario (hopefully) we could expect to be watching Berserk episodes with only a week's worth of displacement. I do believe that Berserk was listed on their site as being simulcasted, but of course I can't find that information on their site.

Nice! Cool podcast. Tried any Boston burger spots yet Aaz and Walt? It'd be fun to listen to Aaz answer those questions Walter! That quiz is hella tough but I'll take a crack at it by the end of the year, treating it like the bar :azan:. I'm glad about Crunchyroll's simulcast and will subscribe soon, in time for when Berserk airs. I'm not very familiar with the website. But yeah, excited to pick up the new volume as well. Busy time for Berserk fans!

Oburi

All praise Grail
You guy's were in Boston? WHy didn'y anyone call me That's my town! :azan: Finally East Coast gets some love instead of stupid Cali! :troll:

Oburi said:
You guy's were in Boston? WHy didn'y anyone call me That's my town! :azan: Finally East Coast gets some love instead of stupid Cali! :troll:

I've been to Boston I think twice so far, for a couple of hours each time. I always thought it was 2 hours away but a co-worker told me it's actually 4 hours from New York. Heck, it's only 4 hours (same as Baltimore) ... I'd be down to hang out dude and check out some cool local eats.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
You guy's were in Boston? WHy didn'y anyone call me That's my town! :azan:

We had a total of 4h together, so we didn't have time to plan anything big. Met at airport, walked around town, ate burgers, recorded a podcast. That's it.

IncantatioN said:
I've been to Boston I think twice so far, for a couple of hours each time. I always thought it was 2 hours away but a co-worker told me it's actually 4 hours from New York.

Boston is weirdly far for me. I always think of it as "close to New York" but it was actually going to be an 8h drive from where I live, so I flew instead. 1h flight, and it cost ~$60 roundtrip. I ended up spending more on cabs around town than the flight. :puck:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
GiantSword Mufasa said:
super funny episode! Remember boys and girls, don't tip those filthy uber drivers no 25%! :ganishka:

The tip was for a standard taxi driver from the airport. :void: I don't think Uber drivers are even supposed to accept tips.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I liked your discussion about the plot and how some people believe that Berserk has been all about getting Casca to Elfhelm for the past decade and more. I've never understood that rationale. It's certainly the goal of Guts and his group, but the plot of anything (and Berserk is no exception) is about more than the individual characters' goals within the story.

Top Bottom