Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Re: Berserk [Working Title] Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Main visual and character renders of Guts, Griffith and Casca from the site
lWy68FI.jpg

q8Qxl2e.png

BHE3cK5.png

The game will cover the Golden Age arc to the end of Millenium Falcon arc.
ClnkNyRWAAERpNh.jpg

https://twitter.com/bk2128/status/745878146818400256

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Berserk [Working Title] Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Hitoshura said:
The game will cover the Golden Age arc to the end of Millenium Falcon arc.

I'm curious to see how they'll handle some of those events. The highlight of the game will probably be playing as an apostle and mowing down swaths of enemies in the purest Musou tradition.

Here's an English trailer of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSgOCkFkxRc

More screenshots that aren't on the official site. http://www.4gamer.net/games/345/G034576/20160623064/
GVo55fd.jpg

MDryO5G.jpg

LcODJwl.jpg

ZXm2LTR.jpg

LsLhkG9.jpg

qZFKRPR.jpg

Edit: Added Berserker Armor Guts vs. Grunbeld screenshot.

Feeblecursedone

"This hammer has broken Daemons on my anvil, Elf.
That tiny bit of gameplay vs trolls looked quite neat. Combat seems fluid and Guts' expressions are on spot.

The picture of Guts attacking Grunbeld looks sick, but why is Guts white hair missing although he wears the berserker armor in some of those shots ? ...

R

Resonance

I don't think we have seen any stages of this game which take place after the Grunbeld fight, if we get some footage of that then perhaps we will see (slightly) white haired Guts.

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
This game is looking like its turning into an upgraded replica of the Japanese PS2 Berserk game. The game ended right after obtaining the Berserk armor and fighting Grunbeld and Zodd. Most likely we will be forced to buy some sort of season pass for new areas months after the initial release, but that's probably not going to happen. Most Musou games I've seen are what you get.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DANGERDOOOOM said:
This game is looking like its turning into an upgraded replica of the Japanese PS2 Berserk game. The game ended right after obtaining the Berserk armor and fighting Grunbeld and Zodd. Most likely we will be forced to buy some sort of season pass for new areas months after the initial release, but that's probably not going to happen. Most Musou games I've seen are what you get.

This didn't make much sense. This game looks like it'll be pretty different from the PS2 game aside from, you know, being a Berserk game. Also, you just said that something is "most likely" and then that it's "probably not going to happen" in the same sentence.

The gameplay looks good so far! And the screenshots only make me more excited! To play while wearing the Armor is gonna be nuts!!! Also, I'm sososo excited to play as :schierke:! I wonder if there will be a co-op mode? Can you imagine, Guts + Schierke! I know Hyrule Warriors has co-op...

On a side note... I wonder if we will finally get to see/play a Golden Age Bakiraka + Wyald. That escape would be really fun to play. I remember that one chase level in the Dreamcast game was awesome.

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
Aazealh said:
This didn't make much sense. This game looks like it'll be pretty different from the PS2 game aside from, you know, being a Berserk game. Also, you just said that something is "most likely" and then that it's "probably not going to happen" in the same sentence.

All I'm saying is I'm bummed they aren't making any further progress in the story and they're stopping around the same point as the PS2 game did. It's cool they're adding previous arcs into the game, but to stop at the Millennium Arc again? It's disappointing to me.

Still gonna buy it and play the crap out of it either way.

R

Resonance

I am very impressed by that cinematic shot and how it smoothly transitions back to game play, I envisioned something like this would come with a next/current gen Berserk game. I don't think I have seen such a thing from a Warriors game yet, well it has been like 6 years since I last played one :serpico:

http://imgur.com/4iPsmTQ < part in question, however you can view the full trailer to fully see how it returns to game play.

R

Resonance

Judging by the screenshot of Skull Knight it's safe to assume he should be in the game, the two other characters would make sense to be added in due to them having potential for a unique and varied move set. @Harry Spencer

Resonance said:
Judging by the screenshot of Skull Knight it's safe to assume he should be in the game, the two other characters would make sense to be added in due to them having potential for a unique and varied move set. @Harry Spencer

Silat would especially be fun. All of those weapons to choose from! :isidro:

R

Resonance

Yeah Silat would definitely be a fun character to play with, especially if they give us access to those steel-whip things he has. Would probably be a overpowered character too due to the potential area of effect from the attacks :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DANGERDOOOOM said:
It's cool they're adding previous arcs into the game, but to stop at the Millennium Arc again? It's disappointing to me.

Are you aware that Millennium Falcon ends with the appearance of Falconia and Fantasia?

Just imagine if the final battle was against all the Ganishka Spawn. That would be utter chaos, and epic as hell with Ganishka lumbering forward in the background.

D

Dragon Warrior

I really liked the new trailer a lot, two things made me really like it are those. Which is exactly just like the manga, I disliked how the MOVIES made lot of different stuffs. But it's really great thing the game made the stuffs a lot like the manga, even Guts's design exactly like the manga.
Kz20EzH.jpg

ss_(2015-03-07_at_05.50.22).jpg

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
ApostleBob said:
Just imagine if the final battle was against all the Ganishka Spawn. That would be utter chaos, and epic as hell with Ganishka lumbering forward in the background.

I've been silently hoping for this ever since the game was first being speculated. Each new info about this game gets me more and more pumped. I'm so stoked for this game! It looks absolutely great!

Top Bottom