Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
__Bonfire__ said:
Don't Forget that he was a creepy old man all along, he's supposed to be crazy and perverted; that's how he sounds like imo

The point is that it doesn't fit his body type. Asic is right, it's just how "wacky-crazy" characters are typically made to sound in Japan. I really don't think it fits him though.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
MrFlibble said:
I think this is the first character that is weaker than their manga version. :femto: he doesn't look too healthy when he's flying either.

He is indeed very unimpressive, but I think that's just part of wanting to make Femto playable. This was bound to look off.

DANGERDOOOOM said:
Wow, his transition to Femto is garbage. The most unimpressive transformation yet.

I didn't know what to expect for his transformation, but I did not expect the screen to just turn black for 1 second and have Femto just standing there after.

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
N7Paladin said:
I didn't know what to expect for his transformation, but I did not expect the screen to just turn black for 1 second and have Femto just standing there after.

Yeah, if you blinked you missed it.

Plus his 'tornado special' isn't very special to begin with. They already showed Zodd doing something similar. Couldn't they have come up with anything that doesn't involve wind? :mozgus:

DANGERDOOOOM said:
Yeah, if you blinked you missed it.

Plus his 'tornado special' isn't very special to begin with. They already showed Zodd doing something similar. Couldn't they have come up with anything that doesn't involve wind? :mozgus:

Not even, the TGS Serpico gameplay showed one of his moves when he's powered up is the exact tornado :/

Ngl, I'm super salty that it's only 8 playable characters, I could've sworn they would've put Skull Knight in there :/

DanelMotel said:
Ngl, I'm super salty that it's only 8 playable characters, I could've sworn they would've put Skull Knight in there :/
I thought they just weren't going to announce any more characters after the first 8 before the game gets released, not that there will be only 8 playable characters total? (like that is extremely low for a Musou game)

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
A new?? preview video of Berserk Musou. It has the game's producer there, along with a couple of English speaking Berserk fans commentating on the gameplay. Good video quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB714oYUnfg

It looks like they're using scenes from the Berserk films at the end of levels to transition the player to different parts of the story.

DANGERDOOOOM said:
A new?? preview video of Berserk Musou. It has the game's producer there, along with a couple of English speaking Berserk fans commentating on the gameplay. Good video quality.

wow pretty long video, thanks for posting, going to watch it later today

It looks like they're using scenes from the Berserk films at the end of levels to transition the player to different parts of the story.

pretty cool stuff, these are a good way to replace some load times.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Demon Knight said:
I don't likethe idea of how they are going to usevthe movie scenes within the game :p

It's only to save money. Creating their own cutscenes would cost a bundle.

They obviously have their own cutscenes, even for the Golden Age part, because of Wyald inclusion in the story?

DANGERDOOOOM said:

So young Guts seems to have a different musou attack?? I think his 18 years old red cape model might get one too, so thats 4 total

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
__Bonfire__ said:
They obviously have their own cutscenes, even for the Golden Age part, because of Wyald inclusion in the story?

I don't think Aaz was saying there will ONLY be animated cutscenes. But using those scenes cuts down on the number they have to produce themselves.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
I don't think Aaz was saying there will ONLY be animated cutscenes. But using those scenes cuts down on the number they have to produce themselves.

Indeed. Also, I imagine the non-movie stuff will be done in-engine, so cost will be negligible.

Yeah. They will have their own too including the movies.

Btw correct me if im wrong, i think this moment is when Casca give a birth to the demon child
5pP0aASh.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Demon Knight said:
Hmm no... i think it's because it's raining. If you see the trailer you will see the rain falling and it makes it like this

Yeah I see the rain, of course. But the transparency effect makes it look like a slice of her hair disappeared.

Top Bottom