Author Topic: Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)  (Read 36396 times)

Offline Uriel

• 天下無敵者
  • Of the Abyss
  • This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re: Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)
« Reply #650 on: January 01, 2017, 12:18:02 PM »
YUP. Our girl Schierke is OP as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngglCBR6h3A  :schierke:

Hey, man, can you help me out? I beat the game and now I can only replay the levels as young Guts, I cannot choose costumes or anything. Also, how do I unlock Femto? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late response!

If you go to "Free Mode" you can choose any character, with any unlocked costume. It's quite fun rolling through some encounters with different encounters. As for Femto, you can get him for Griffith as a hidden feature by finishing the "Eclipse" challenge with Griffith. You will unlock the Millennium Falcon Griffith costume. Hit L2+R2 when you have a full Special gauge and you are in berserk/frenzy mode. This will unlock Femto for the duration of your berserk/frenzy gauge.

To be Femto permanently, I think you need to complete all the missions by doing 100 floors of the "Eclipse" challenge on every character.

This is a big time investment, and some characters (cough :???: cough) aren't especially easy to do it with. I took a break from the game, but currently trying to unlock Femto.  :femto:

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #651 on: January 04, 2017, 07:12:36 PM »
pre-order bonus for buying at EB games in Canada(don't know if its the same at gamestop in the US probably is) six dlc costumes 2 for guts 2 for griffith and 2 for Schierke but no wet clothes casca

https://www.ebgames.ca/Platform/Games/726683

Looks like it's up on gamestop for North America with the preorder bonus: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/berserk-and-the-band-of-the-hawk/136813

Here are the 6 costumes:

I was going to preorder on Amazon because Prime members save 20% on all pre-orders and new releases, so I hope Amazon gets some DLC bonus too.  Cuz of those 6 costumes, I only really care for the Schierke ones.  The Guts/Griffith ones are just weird.

Offline Jackolyn

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #652 on: January 04, 2017, 08:57:04 PM »
Don't suppose there's a way to pre order it for PC yet at all to get those skins? (I'll be checking on Steam religiously but I don't want to miss out on that Pirate Schierke. It's so bad, I need it.)
I don't have a PS4, and as much as I love Berserk I don't want to spend an extra $400 just to play it. I might as well put that money towards a new Berserk statue....

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #653 on: January 05, 2017, 02:16:11 PM »
Don't suppose there's a way to pre order it for PC yet at all to get those skins? (I'll be checking on Steam religiously but I don't want to miss out on that Pirate Schierke. It's so bad, I need it.)

It would be surprising for them not to sell you those extra costumes on Steam. If you want to see some precedent, scope out the Dynasty Warriors 8 listing. It offers three DLC costume packs for between $3-8.
:femto: :slan: :ubik: