SPECIAL: Skullkast Berserk News Update (June 13, 2016)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
There's never been more Berserk news. In lieu of an actual podcast, Walter talks through all the latest Berserk updates while stuck in traffic.

LISTEN HERE

Re: Skullkast - Berserk News Update (June 13, 2016)

Ahhh - yay! Thank you, Walter! I was hoping you'd do one of these. :guts:

I'm excited for the new episode too. I think this is what we've all been waiting for for a long time now. :ubik:

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Good stuff Wally! I'm actually relieved that you took the time to lay out all the big news items for this month - we've gone so long without content that I was worried that I was missing something. :magni:

The manga's is really the only Berserk-related thing I can stand to look forward to, at this point. The new anime trailer somehow managed to drain all the excitement I had managed to work up from the second teaser, and the game trailer gave me a serious case of embarrassment on Miura's behalf.* Nevertheless, I hope the game is a good one, and they don't just stick to the Golden Age, like you mentioned.

* Edit: I should clarify and say that Miura himself obviously has nothing to be ashamed of in this situation, but having your series misrepresented in such a gratuitous and bizarre way can't feel good.

It's an exciting time to be a fan of Berserk. Kind of shocking to have this much going on at once.

I was really looking forward to Lost Children in the new anime, but I guess it's looking like that's not happening...dammit! The last Musou game I played was Dynasty Warriors 3. It was uh, pretty goofy as you'll see in this YT clip... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSMpetv34M

Hahaha so glad I found that clip! Anywho, I'll buy it regardless because I'm a sucker for anything Berserk related.

P.S.

Everybody knows Rickert is the true God Hand :rickert:

Good summary. And I applaud your ability to keep calm in light of some of the...less than delightful pieces of news that we've received thus far. Especially in traffic.

R

Resonance

Sikorsky87 said:
It's an exciting time to be a fan of Berserk. Kind of shocking to have this much going on at once.

I was really looking forward to Lost Children in the new anime, but I guess it's looking like that's not happening...dammit! The last Musou game I played was Dynasty Warriors 3. It was uh, pretty goofy as you'll see in this YT clip... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSMpetv34M

Hahaha so glad I found that clip! Anywho, I'll buy it regardless because I'm a sucker for anything Berserk related.

P.S.

Everybody knows Rickert is the true God Hand :rickert:

The voice acting for Dynasty Warriors 3 was groundbreaking, especially Zhang Jiao's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsTtNhNyA_o :troll:

Top Bottom