Author Topic: Prime 1 launches a Berserk line  (Read 35842 times)

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
Re: Prime 1 launches a Berserk line
« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2018, 12:43:11 PM »
My God, the detail and accuracy on these is incredible. The best statues I've seen for Berserk.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline The Beast of Darkness

« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »
Their new Guts 1/3 statue looks great, his face been greatly improved compared to their first one.
But the one that really caught my attention is the diorama with Guts/Dog and the coffin, that one looks super cool (and I'll certainly order it  :guts:).

Offline MustardDragon

« Reply #227 on: July 29, 2018, 08:32:39 PM »
Pretty bummed about the Isidro, he looks super silly. Way to cartoon-ish and does not match the rest of the line. The Schierke is just okay, some improvements could be made.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #228 on: July 29, 2018, 09:54:27 PM »
Pretty bummed about the Isidro, he looks super silly. Way to cartoon-ish and does not match the rest of the line. The Schierke is just okay, some improvements could be made.

I think they both look great.

Offline Chileanguy

« Reply #229 on: July 30, 2018, 02:02:13 AM »
ok, maybe Isidro don't look "well" but look the manga, Isidro looks like the statue, if you want a statue of Isidro who looks well, definitely you must alter the original design and that is doesn't the idea, for example, see the eyebrows, in the manga they look well but try to imagine in a 3D design, they don't look so good, it's the price, not always the statues are going to look as great as in the drawing, which does not mean that Isidro is bad, I do not know if it could be better, but I like it anyway. :isidro: :serpico:
🦇🕊️🦅🦆

Offline Bleac

« Reply #230 on: July 30, 2018, 11:06:19 AM »
They look great! I especially like the textures on the coffin and the sword. That being said, Gecco's reproduction of the Dragonslayer still looks the best and most accurate out there in my opinion.

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2018, 12:43:31 AM »
This YouTuber uploaded a bunch of videos, one for each Berserk statue. Definitely worth looking!!

1/3 Guts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OD0w3efbQs
Best of Casca's dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWq2EfwlMtA
Void: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQfNc_3HK_U

And all the rest of the crew here: https://www.youtube.com/user/xSuperLuckyx/videos

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #232 on: August 06, 2018, 02:44:13 PM »
Bloody version repaint - apparently exclusive for China only and in limited numbers. A lot of people who pre-ordered the original version are upset (rightfully so) and it would've made more sense for Prime 1 to present the option of both versions when they offered the pre-order.

At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline iguana

« Reply #233 on: August 06, 2018, 03:18:07 PM »
jap I'm also pissed, they reveal it long after the original PO and somehow affect the value of the original piece too with their variants, best way to be the new AOW.

Offline Dr Majin

« Reply #234 on: August 08, 2018, 03:19:24 AM »
Currently pre-ordered P1 Berserker Armor and Femto.

I promised myself that I would wrap things up after SK on his horse, but I really like the Beast of Casca's dream statue. The fact that they got it out so quickly is amazing. Doggo guts was one of my favorite things over the last few years. If the price is right, its going to be very hard to pass this one up.

Offline Maiku

« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2018, 08:41:38 PM »
Currently pre-ordered P1 Berserker Armor and Femto.

I promised myself that I would wrap things up after SK on his horse, but I really like the Beast of Casca's dream statue. The fact that they got it out so quickly is amazing. Doggo guts was one of my favorite things over the last few years. If the price is right, its going to be very hard to pass this one up.

Any news on when we'll see SK on horse?  Surprised how many pieces they've shown ahead of him.

Offline Dr Majin

« Reply #236 on: August 16, 2018, 03:18:06 AM »
Any news on when we'll see SK on horse?  Surprised how many pieces they've shown ahead of him.

Tough to say. The official facebook P1 collectors page has been mum on him, though the sample image of the base is bumped every few weeks. The group was hoping for an unveiling at wonderfest, but instead they showed off some other stuff.

With how complex the base is looking, I'm guessing this will be among their most expensive statues. I'm talking P1 Jetfire Optimus and Wonder Woman on her horse.

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #237 on: September 05, 2018, 02:51:16 AM »
Isidro is up for preorder. Some very nice high-def photos for your enjoyment on sideshow: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/berserk-isidro-prime-1-studio-9038791/

$699 for the exclusive (comes with additional head sculpt)
$649 for normal edition.