I made some Berserk tea blends

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
8oFKh2w.jpg

uUFCZna.jpg

What it says on the tin. A 'Cinnamint' type. The cinnamon is the first thing that's noticed, the mint becomes noticeable later. I really like it and not because it's 'Griffith/Guts'. I added no honey or sugar of any kind.

NEW 24 hr GC: 2820602105

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
On August 26th(talk about good timing), Berserk will be the featured fandom! This means that all Berserk blends will be 20% off! So, if you want to try some or get more, Friday will be the time to do it! :D

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
It's just been posted as the featured fandom! HOORAY! Here's a 24hr GC for new accounts: 6215172342

I have two new blends up: Theresia and Brand of the Sacrifice.

Enjoy! It's a 20% discount for today!

Not a fan of tea personally, but I have some relatives who most certainly are. I'm sure they will appreciate tea that's been damned eternally to the Vortex of Souls as a fine gift. :ganishka:

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
dcowrAE.jpg

tnFCNu7.jpg

Recent orders. My reviews:

Griffith: “Mint Mint Mint! I love mint, but from what I've tried, it's ALL MINT! Snowbud? Where? Nowhere. Honestly, this tastes like flavored water. That's not Griffith's personality. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but I didn't detect any cinnamon and I've had stronger mints. And Snowbud is apparently white tea and I tend to prefer other tea 'colors'. Still, not a bad tea, and I did not include sugar or honey, so maybe that'll make a difference. However, some people prefer subtle teas and this is one of them."

Slap heard around the world: “At first, it had a bit of a 'band aid' taste, but not in a bad way and I think it's kind of fitting considering what happened in #337. After that, I can taste the cinnamon spice and things not so nice. I felt a tingle on my tongue and it's still there. Has a little 'slap' to it. So, it starts out 'calm' and then 'SLAP' right on your tongue. I liked it. It's even better with honey.”

Here's a new 24 hr GC: 5781062224

Here's my review for 4 of the last teas I ordered:

Princess Charlotte: A lemon-ish aroma, very delicate flavor, a little on the bland side for me.
Locus: Hearty, yet mellow in a way with a sweetish flavor, very tasty.
Guts: A robust tea, somewhat reminiscent of the Zodd blend, but with cinnamon. It's good.
The Slug Count: Unusual, but good. Hard to describe, but I can taste caramel and fruity flavors, fairly mellow sweet flavor.

Here's some pics of these:
FHjgfuZl.jpg

I found a bag that was great for storing my tins in. :serpico: It's cat approved.
zjj5RBSl.jpg

XionHorsey said:
WOW! That's a nice bag and a cute cat!
Thanks! :serpico:

I got 5 more teas to try during the sale last month. Here they are:

Brand of Sacrifice: Tasty, with a sweet cherry/citrus flavor.

Theresia: Really good, has a full-bodied, creamy floral taste.

Vortex of Souls: Citrusy aroma and flavor, tastes like fruit punch, pretty good stuff!

Bazuso: This was a strange one. The best I can do is to say it somehow tastes like leather in a good way. Strong, masculine, and has an earthy, bold flavor. Tastes better than it smells. Overall it's a bit much. I can't decide if I like it or not! :???:

The White Falcon: Very nice, relaxing minty aroma. Hard to describe the flavor, but it's really good. Definitely would have taken Charlotte up on a refill! :ganishka:

x4j5Gril.jpg

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
I finally decided to add Corkus. http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=115779

Tried for a blend of "drink", bitter and yet charming somehow.

Here's a 24 hr GC: 3261054328

XionHorsey said:
I finally decided to add Corkus. http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=115779

Tried for a blend of "drink", bitter and yet charming somehow.
Hmm, interesting! :carcus: Think I'll try it with my next order. Might I make a request for an Ivalera tea with raspberry flavor please? :iva: I think that would be tasty and it reminds me of her sassy attitude.

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
Sure, I could do that. :iva:

Here you go: http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=117009
And here is another GC for new accounts: 4824327988

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
Adagio has a free shipping offer today if you didn't use points/GCs, so I couldn't resist getting Ivalera. I have a feeling that it will be a very good tea!

Have a GC(for new accounts): 16652902

XionHorsey said:
Adagio has a free shipping offer today if you didn't use points/GCs, so I couldn't resist getting Ivalera. I have a feeling that it will be a very good tea!
It is good! :iva: At least in my opinion. Thanks again for making it!

Here are the latest teas I tried:
R5y7nNxl.jpg

Pippin: unusual, but good! Before steeping it smells like gingerbread. The flavor is spicy and has a bit of a kick, but it's quite a pleasant tea. It has a warming effect apart from just the temperature of the beverage. Would be just the thing for a cold day!

Puck: has a fairly subtle taste, a hint of sweetness and floral aftertaste. It's good and the sprinkles make me happy. After I drank it there was a colorful little ring left in the cup.

Ivalera: very tasty berry flavor and the hint of mint from the candy cane is tasty! I really like it!

Corkus: hard to describe! Sounds strange, but the closest thing I can compare the aroma to is a pair of new shoes. :ganishka: Unusual flavor, but somehow sort of pleasant and a bit coconutty.

Femto: really nice blueberry aroma and flavor! The character may be evil, but the tea is damn good! :femto:

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
I too tried Ivalera and loved it! Solid Raspberry! I noticed that the cooler it got, the better it tasted, so I'm thinking that it will make an excellent iced tea!

u4hC6Yh.jpg

New GC for new buyers: 30915133

XionHorsey

Hi! Hi!
Thanks to the Anime/Manga Gift exchange on reddit, I was finally able to try Guts! It's quite addictive with a good, strong after taste. I just kept sipping and sipping at it. It's a solid spice tea and like I said before, I can see why it's so popular!

GC for new accounts: 9530793423

Hopefully, I'll come up with some new blends soon!

Top Bottom