Berserk tabletop game miniatures

Hi! Check it out buds, I'm learning to sculpt just to make a series of berserk figurines for wargames or dnd or whatever.

https://goo.gl/photos/qGf7dxhQJW6s19FD6

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Ilyas and welcome to our community.

That looks pretty good so far, can't wait to see what else you'll do. :serpico:

This is really cool. Please keep us posted on your progress — I'd love to get my hands on something like this once it's been refined a bit more.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
What you have so far looks pretty amazing, Ilyas! I don't know much about miniature sculpting, are you making these from an existing base? Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. :serpico:

Thank you guys!
Also please take a look at the rough scketch of a big sculpture/diorama i m planning to build
its supposed to be a tribute to the golden age arc
tell me if you think i should add some characters or elements and pieces to it, and where to place em.

https://goo.gl/photos/W2H8ofemP38quf7q6

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ilyas said:
Thank you guys!
Also please take a look at the rough scketch of a big sculpture/diorama i m planning to build
its supposed to be a tribute to the golden age arc
tell me if you think i should add some characters or elements and pieces to it, and where to place em.

Hmm, well there's a lot of characters featured in the Golden Age arc. Like Gambino, Foss, Julius, the King & Queen... Maybe even Raban and Owen. I think I also spy Bazûso in your sketch, but I'd add people like Adon, Boscone, Silat, Wyald, and why not even the 5 assassins from the Bakiraka. Then there's Godot and Erika, and of course the Skull Knight. Not sure you can cram all those guys in there.

Man that's incredible work, it always blows my mind when I see people sculpt these miniatures :guts:. keep up the great work. :ubik:

Grail said:
What you have so far looks pretty amazing, Ilyas! I don't know much about miniature sculpting, are you making these from an existing base? Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. :serpico:

Thanks! Making em from scratch.
i found no figures of this small scale that resemble guts or grifith close enough, so decided to make my own!
though i will use knight and foot soldier figures made for historical wargames in my diorama,
they'll fit pretty well in there.

Wow Ilyas. I'm really impressed so far! I can't wait to see future updates. And that diorama looks quite intriguing too. Keep us posted! :ubik:

PS Your diorama just gave me the idea of the fountain scene with Griff/Charlotte up top and Guts/Casca looking up from the bottom of the stairs. Shoot that would be amazing!

DirectDK said:
Wow Ilyas. I'm really impressed so far! I can't wait to see future updates. And that diorama looks quite intriguing too. Keep us posted! :ubik:

PS Your diorama just gave me the idea of the fountain scene with Griff/Charlotte up top and Guts/Casca looking up from the bottom of the stairs. Shoot that would be amazing!

Thats my favorite scene!

Amazing work so far on Guts and seeing that extent of the scale of the diorama (with all those characters you plan to include like Zodd, Irvine and the background) is just "Wow!". Looking forward to seeing updates from you, good luck! How long did it take you to complete Guts?

Just started working on a skull knight.
I'll be making a better one later.

xJZiApP0iYsX4OlpEbQhL-8LWHitvC4JDqFrB9Nj1maWHtTLkTNYlfMIoK9RYVEcH45bev6XpZZ2IVSXM5WZU7MrO8EyVcb-nFZsM13lioW7Yn6Jc6FTWi5EstKIf9ChNyAG9JC05BSFRDhjITDbkucd6HMafdco6X--31zF24vpGXVZfNsjl8VIpMzSQ5IxXiKNh0WHv8snPRK83YGjRT07MYHfS49USNgkWn-Co5lXRDQwrRKB11c1aSaCYawm0fPlDPDEadoNHJIqlBWt0_LThz15vvfY2enbOHyLyGyayZllSNtwNYKKm8tYiLp4urXb-kNemIS0dGymDs-03d8krEIDTfcZyqgaL2380PbZ1FZ7jq3M0h9z3Ei-ba-5xgy6JfjiU45kcRy3xYbUooMu06t6GxcqZjNythFaLcOHBNaA1Fo4Yq01wOyTV3G9fzdQnMBxXOP-clE_Nb04rCQaslIFiNr9VZWyt_7n8kvcbPgEue_ZX4Gd8WRJeTAGuxNObpW_dIEn_9eGzzLMRho02-OP8NTfzLoNDsA_kVqo-2-4RG2PUmZXFUsJZiQuKiYITluT3bupv0NRXAgdQB2C6eD1B7c=w576-h748-no

HA-aHWV63R_TSKDumtMBsKFoRChT_fv5bQL-x16RdAHiuw92-J7ox5W8IKQtzFj4juef8I-WzXadWIzqvyyFHst4LMnJF9IWw8h5K20scQcurjN4CZq0nvREVWCgeiEGZuCBlBoR7maUGAvPAAyARqnRBfFjQmK4QiDjb8zJ4JrUNPHbqjJpgNu0GzuSVLWbp6NDyQyVGSMah8b2mYFHyFlQtt1dOED1HXWNRe3LxsFpKlykRazITXQ5fd7cSM3ZQ--36kUKfXuyH0lr-td9M833XaU6_I7ge0lwMnTL98RiQgRt8UMBxKv6XTNWvXVS3H6I-eq59AmZG8V6B26KQj4L63wsdzPd0XNW2goPfWdvLi9tcgPKBKKG4xO3PWBRkw1TbnzE8tv5YVVnUyFr4I2adh0Gi937x7ZKxi5J7bYkpowEQHJbNRVA-zzUERB0-0tNTPihvOvsPgN2mIt50h1iASXHy_CroVfmAZFm1UcGKIqwR0YAT_q46GiNsK_UDX3qzSTKzCO4NbCLPu7laP_ouGCD5Jf9fcAj6l7BjNBEIbYoJ_on-10MrU3YBCU1-gqEAdsKXJh87dvVETQpmLZOwtGx44I=w574-h692-no

Top Bottom