Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Oh just finish read and my pants is wet:)

Who collect statue definetely know prime 1 studio, in this time in my opinion no.1 leader in statue world.

On fcb page statue collectors, someone post: prime 1 annouced berserk line,only paint image but prototyp if ist true come soon.

Ver very great,aow make me sick with their endeless repaint few statue....

What you think about this? ;)

I've seen some of their work, but I haven't really followed them much. Here is their website and fb page.
http://www.prime1studio.co.jp/shop/index.php
https://www.facebook.com/Prime1Studio/

I'm all for new companies taking on Berserk figures, so can't wait to see what they do!

Ahmetal

God hand help us
This is a dream come true for me. And I've been anticipating their announcement of it since I saw their ARkham line. Based on what they are doing with the batman video game license, I'm hopefully expecting Guts in every armor. I'm confident that we can expect to see many other characters done wonderfully. I've seen their Arkham Knight Batman 1/3 scale in person and I was very impressed. The details and accuracy of the sculpt is amazing and mind blowing...and the paint is phenomenal. The sturdiness of the statue, specifically regarding resin and paint seems amazing. I can only hope P1 doesn't go smaller than 1/4 scale for the line. One understandable complaint I hear about their Batman line is the stiffness in some of the poses. Especially the batman. But regardless I think P1 will do a fantastic job, whether it's dynamic or museum poses. Now for sticklers to a traditional style it could be let down. If you prefer the comic/cartoony style of something like Tsume Vegeta, P1 will most likely deliver a realistic take on it and potentially disappoint. I think it would be awesome. But I could be wrong about the approach they take on the style...

Ahmetal: dont worry prime 1 make only 1:2 and 1:3 statue...this month enter in 1:4 world and this is for sideshow and xm studio BIG competion ;) and few week ago annouced anime line + what i read = 99% 1/4 (or bigger) guts or another char. from berserk :))

Oh my :isidro: can't wait if they have berserk's licence it will be good for all but their prices are brutal even their products are amazing :SK: We'll see, always waiting AOW news really hope it will be not a joke :iva:

ryuhayabusa6787

It's time somebody put you in your place, human!
we probaly wont see any statues 2-3 years down the line they have way to many stuff previewed. im just hoping price is fair as goodsmile price was insane for their 1/6.

residentgrigo

Excitement and Enjoyment!
The likened (by DirectDK) Bane figure is almost worth the money. He is my favorite comic villain.
The DC figures seem to be around 1 meter, but why not go full scale then? All of them nailed the facial featured of the respected actors.

Prime 1 has some quality stuff, but I fear the price of Berserk will worse than even we are used to. Maybe the larger scale will make up for it? Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what they produce.

For those wondering about Prices, Prime 1 is making an assload of Arkham statues in 1:3 and Batman as well as the Arkham Knight are $900US. Harley, Deathstroke as well as some others cost a bit more (I'm guessing due to bases, etc?). Their 1:2 Heath Ledger, Batfleck and Superman are $2000US. That should give you an idea of what to expect in terms of prices depending on the scale.

Their products are high quality and their Ledger Joker for example has the head sculpt done by Adam Gu who use to make a killing on his custom 1:6 sculpts and the clothes are made by Kato who is the best in the business (you wouldn't believe how much his 1:6 custom joker replacement clothes would sell for). It looks like the 1:2 scale statues have the clothing though for extra realism while 1:3 is all sculpted.

Aside from price, one thing that will get very tricky is finding places to store the boxes.

BloodTalon said:
For those wondering about Prices, Prime 1 is making an assload of Arkham statues in 1:3 and Batman as well as the Arkham Knight are $900US. Harley, Deathstroke as well as some others cost a bit more (I'm guessing due to bases, etc?). Their 1:2 Heath Ledger, Batfleck and Superman are $2000US. That should give you an idea of what to expect in terms of prices depending on the scale.

Their products are high quality and their Ledger Joker for example has the head sculpt done by Adam Gu who use to make a killing on his custom 1:6 sculpts and the clothes are made by Kato who is the best in the business (you wouldn't believe how much his 1:6 custom joker replacement clothes would sell for). It looks like the 1:2 scale statues have the clothing though for extra realism while 1:3 is all sculpted.

Aside from price, one thing that will get very tricky is finding places to store the boxes.

Very valid points on this front. Prime 1 is a studio that can't be messed with. Sideshow even officially sells their work through their website so it's really top notch ~ which is also why it comes with such a hefty price tag.
There's no question in my mind that what we see come out of their Berserk line will be top notch, and if you're willing to drop the cash on it you'll get more bang from your buck through these guys than you ever will through Art of War.
I'm very eager to see what comes out of this!

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Prime1 is taking suggestions, on a thread in their Facebook collectors group, for their 1/4 scale Berserk line that is scheduled for preview in March 2017. I'm having trouble inserting the screen shot so here's the link, and I will copy paste the Facebook post as well:

https://m.imgur.com/a/afLFi

'Kelvin Locke - Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group

"Berserk is official. Fans of the anime can expect the first full review by March 2017.

Prime1 request for your help in proposing what they want to see in the statue. It will be 1/4 scale. However dynamic pose requiring exceptional depth and width (height is no problem) is expected to be ruled out due to the giant size of the sword."'

Here is their Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/P1Scollectorsgroup/

PLEASE JOIN!!! and make suggestions on the post. You all are the most educated bunch to be giving recommendations. They will be doing multiple characters. I think 5 planned at the moment with possibility of more to come. We may not want the same things but your suggestions would be a valuable asset in making sure Prime1 delivers excellent Berserk statues. Hope to see the thread flooded with your references.

Man I'm really excited about this, came into this community kinda late so i missed out on a lot of statues. and a lot of statues in my opinion are not worth $1000+ for their size and the quality of the sculpts. These guys at Prime1 have some insanely detailed statues which makes me very excited and my expectations are high! and from what i seen, even the expensive berserk statues from different vendors always sell out so there is a big enough market. I suspect each P1 berserk piece to sell out which hopefully leads to them making more than the 5 planned characters. their 1/3 statues cost ~$1000 so their 1/4 will probably cost ~$700-$800?. their first berserk piece will by my first statue :judo: can't wait.

they gave a date, march 2017, is that when the first statue will be released or is that when they will first unveil it?

Ahmetal

God hand help us
DirectDK said:
Thanks for the heads up Ahmetal. 1/4th! Wow. Gonna be huge! I posted a few suggestions on the FB thread.

No problem. Thanks for adding your suggestions. Very exciting times.

Kaladin said:
I suspect each P1 berserk piece to sell out which hopefully leads to them making more than the 5 planned characters. their 1/3 statues cost ~$1000 so their 1/4 will probably cost ~$700-$800?. their first berserk piece will by my first statue :judo: can't wait.

they gave a date, march 2017, is that when the first statue will be released or is that when they will first unveil it?

Im sure with resounding support from fans the berserk line will not end with just 5 characters. I'm Even hopeful of multiple variations of several characters.

My guess is their Witcher line, which is 1/4 will be close to 800 a pop after shipping and all. Especially that Geralt. And it's possible berserk will be around that too. I'm thinking along the lines you are... Tho prices may rise by the time a berserk piece goes up for po. Even though it seems like they can't go any higher...

As far as the date they gave, I think that will be when they present their first teaser

good to know and yeah their witcher line looks sooooo good, geralt and his base look amazing, can't wait to see a painted eredin and ciri

Kaladin said:
good to know and yeah their witcher line looks sooooo good, geralt and his base look amazing, can't wait to see a painted eredin and ciri

I wouldn't say that good... Faces could be better, hair are average, but most importantly poses are boring..

God I wish they would hire me.. But they never answered :judo:

Really interested to see what they'll be doing though. Too bad they exclude dynamic poses... Seems like I have a new purpose now :3

First Teaser Guys

14355666_1738521076413609_6922823959882841063_n.jpg

DirectDK said:
So much for creative poses... lol. Oh well, hopefully the likeness and paint job wlil be amazing. But I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the pose thus far.

I should have mentioned that the pose hasn't been decided yet

I wonder about the pose myself. The Arkham game line has basic poses, but then again it's 1:3 scale, while their new Witcher 3 statue has better posing (being 1:4 I believe). Hopefully Guts will have an awesome pose.

Speaking of the Witcher statue, it will have a translucent head sculpt with the paint over it to give it a more realistic skin effect. I hope they do the same with Guts.

I have no doubt at all that this will be the be all, end all Guts statue.

That link isn't working for me, but I imagine you were trying to post this?

uomut2j.jpg

XfR9xfz.jpg

That last one is from here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSxkkFApfY/
"prime1studioTeaser for today.
1/4 scale. Expect for full reveal in Wonderfest Winter.
#berserk #puck #sneakpeek #wonderfestival #winter #2017 #prime1 #prime1studio"

I'm quite excited!

They both look amazing. Guts' knives look better now compared to that last picture posted by Mangetsu, and it also seems that they changed the facial expression or it could just be a different head. and the griffith looks great as well.

Top Bottom