Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

By the sculptor of the upcoming Femto statue :femto:

3n2bUPl.jpg

Hello everyone!! Been awhile since I was last on or made a post. I was also thinking about picking up this piece, but has always wanted The Tentacle Ship and AOW has a 2017 release which doesn't look to bad. So which should I go for, Prime 1 black swordsman or AOW The Tentacle Ship 2017? thoughts? Thanks, its a hard decision and I cannot get both.. hehehe

NVM. I decided to roll out with the black swordsman. So badass!! Just sad it's going to take a year to receive. Lol

knecht said:
NVM. I decided to roll out with the black swordsman. So badass!! Just sad it's going to take a year to receive. Lol

The Tentacle Ship 2017 looks amazing i pre ordered one i wished they have added the extra head and the beast with it

Amigokw said:
The Tentacle Ship 2017 looks amazing i pre ordered one i wished they have added the extra head and the beast with it

I completely agree. both look amazing. I really want to get both and now that they released 10 more after sale out I just may... :)

Damn......that hand is roughly the same size as my half scale Hulk. I can't imagine that one would cost anything less than $2500 if/when released

Agreed on the face.....nice details, bit it's quite off. This is the other face.

19944336_1482867148426589_7791133137778683176_o.jpg

19944430_1482865825093388_4810236141189471623_o.jpg

I think it's a bit better, but still not quite right.

what to do, what to do?? I want this piece so bad but just pre-ordered black swordsman. I guess this piece really doesn't come out for 1.5 years, which is crazy in my opinion, but gives plenty of time to save for it :)

knecht said:
what to do, what to do?? I want this piece so bad but just pre-ordered black swordsman. I guess this piece really doesn't come out for 1.5 years, which is crazy in my opinion, but gives plenty of time to save for it :)

They should be pretty far apart.

MustardDragon said:
You guys are crazy! This thing looks awesome. Ordered mine already. Can't wait to see what they unveil next. :guts:

Totally agree!!

@Knecht: If there is no delay Zodd should be released Oct 2018 - Dec 2018. Guts will be released about Mar 2018 - May 2018.

There is much time until then BUT Prime 1 is known to reveal new Statues very fast. There were a Skull Knight, Zodd Apostle form, Griffith and Guts Berserker Armor tease until now and I guess the full reveal of the next one doesn't take too long. Maybe this on Wonder Festival this weekend. I guess at least they will show Zodd or maybe reveal Griffith or Berserker Armor Guts in full too.

iguana said:
Totally agree!!

@Knecht: If there is no delay Zodd should be released Oct 2018 - Dec 2018. Guts will be released about Mar 2018 - May 2018.

There is much time until then BUT Prime 1 is known to reveal new Statues very fast. There were a Skull Knight, Zodd Apostle form, Griffith and Guts Berserker Armor tease until now and I guess the full reveal of the next one doesn't take too long. Maybe this on Wonder Festival this weekend. I guess at least they will show Zodd or maybe reveal Griffith or Berserker Armor Guts in full too.
Thx for the heads up. Taking in consideration of zodd to berserker, I would much rather wait for that release. :)

You really are crazy. Even an almost blind one can tell that he looks accurate.

1. the size on the slayer is accurate it's just the angle of the photos and besides you really can't tell in generally, you have to stand before it.
2. Of course they can't do the cape as the same as the headlong statue.
3. The Legs are accurate. IMo Headlong's legs look as if he skipped Legday, one hit and they'll break. They have to be more muscular

Wait till there are High-Res Pictures... The only thing I like more on the Headlong one is that he bends a little bit more over with his upper body, looks more awesome.

tumblr_o206qwnMpe1ut06yao1_500.jpg

5402360-6025003237-latest

[size=12pt][size=10pt]Headlong: [/size][/size]

guts-berserker-armor-resin-model-kit-by-gecco-corp-berserk-1.jpg

[size=12pt][size=10pt]Prime 1: [/size][/size]

16999168_1882030615395987_3633374177930434133_n.jpg

Top Bottom