AoW No.429 Zodd Trophy (Bloody or Non Bloody) with/without bone attachments

20160719_4806f0.jpg

20160719_c28153.jpg

20160719_46bdcd.jpg

To commemorate the launch of berserk anime, we offered the discount of 20,000 JPY in the new release. The actual unit price of the product is 120,000 JPY, 122,000 JPY, 126,000 JPY and 130,000 JPY. We have already disocunted the price in the unit price of the product. Please kindly understand that the discount of 20,000 JPY will be available until July 24th, JPT

There will be no discount and will be change in the unit price after July 24th. The price will changed to 120,000 JPY, 122,000 JPY, 126,000 JPY and 130,000 JPY respectively. Therefore, please hurry up!!

Trophy (with attach of bone)*bloody + non-bloody version

There are four options for this product, please kindly check the options carefully before purchase of the product.
The bloody and non-bloody version refers to the addition of blood or no blood to the attached bones.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
No measurements? It's hard to ask people to buy something without knowing how big it'll be. It's less expensive than I expected at least. As for the idea itself:

Aazealh said:
What's with the bone? Do they think Zodd is a dog or something? It's to play fetch? To insert in his mouth? I'm also not sure it's in the spirit of the character to have a reproduction of his head to mount on a wall, as if he was a hunting trophy. Lastly, the horn isn't as big as it should be. His remaining horn has grown disproportionately compared to the cut off one.

20160719_0c3c47.jpg

Information
Unit Price 100,000 〜110,000 JPY (depends on choosing an option)
Attachments bone parts, serial number nameplate
Maximum Manufacture Limited Manufacture to 30 pcs (including all versions)
Serial Number No. 1- No. 30
Full Size ZODD Size: (L) 28.5 X (B) 27.5 X (D) 39 cm (without base); Base Size: (L)38 X (B) 30.3 X (W) 17 cm (wooden base)
Materials Polystone, wooden base, etc.
Estimated Delivery Date around October, 2016
Total Weight Net Weight: 4.5 kg
Originated & Manufactured ART OF WAR
Released Date July 19th, 2016!!
Copy Right @ Kentarou Miura (studio GAGA)/ Hakusensha
Repaint Service for P & D Customer Available until August 10th, 2016
Cautions We do not accept refund, return or cancellations of the item.

20160719_55f208.jpg

20160719_60c4e7.jpg

...Well why this option?? I really don't understand a trophy maybe it's for the hunters...the only thing to say: very good production(painting,effects...) but it's not new and not a statue :isidro:
I'm waiting your opinions...it's a disillusion for me :troll:

Now I remember... this trophy idea was one of the winners from a contest from 5~6 years ago.
AOW picked up the "Guts & Casca" diorama, another item... and a Zodd "wall decoration", so here it is.

I was hoping for a new epic statue/diorama. :sad:
I agree the painting/effect look very good!

More info about the trophy from AoW website
-----------------------
ZODD head is the trophy victory commemorate product to Guts and Skull Knight. “Bone” means, in the battlefield, ZODD has killed many enemies in which only remains the bone, which means the bone is the “Trophy victory commemorate product”.

"Huge Scale Product with large parts "

We have been releasing the “ZODD” figure for a several times. However, for the first time, we try to present a conventional art features with lots of presentation of hair. This expression is the beast version of ZODD in three dimensional images. During the production time, we tried to bring the features of trophy of real animals; however, as the product is ZODD, therefore, we were unable to put animal’s hair in it as the image. Therefore, in order to bring the real form of ZODD, our artisans have spent a lot time in bringing the real image of ZODD.

The ZODD itself is a huge product; therefore, it is quite difficult to produce a large scale product. Our company decided to make a trophy of “ZODD” by putting much effort in the detail expression of ZODD. This time, we have invested much in the detail expression of ZODD. In the modeling of the product, in order to bring the representation of the realness in the ZODD, our artisans try to put one by one hair image attachment in the face of the ZODD. We present our customers with a huge and better appreciation of art of berserk in this product.

Looks nice but ... 40 cm with horn,its cca 1/2 scale like sideshow legendary scale bust for 1200usd really for this price for exame sell coolprops they 1:1 alien bust or predator bust and they have perfect paintjob too and sculps...

If its 1:1 scale pri e is right but this ... Soooo disapointed.

I know aow never make priceless statue so price around 1000k is standart now,ok but scale,scale is very big issue. If they make at least 1/4 statue and 1:1 bust ok,maybe next time.

Aazealh said:
What's with the bone? Do they think Zodd is a dog or something? It's to play fetch? To insert in his mouth? I'm also not sure it's in the spirit of the character to have a reproduction of his head to mount on a wall, as if he was a hunting trophy.

Same thought came to mind. Makes no sense and their clarification on the bone is so dumb. Zodd doesn't kill, eat/deflesh his opponents.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Shouldn't it be the head of some dude instead of his apostle form? :miura: Or perhaps the taxidermist worked quicker than the Vortex of Souls?

I think most fans would probably rather have :griffnotevil: 's head on a wall :ganishka:

Walter said:
Shouldn't it be the head of some dude instead of his apostle form? :miura: Or perhaps the taxidermist worked quicker than the Vortex of Souls?

Haha! Speaking of a taxidermist (and reminded of the Skullcast for episode 3), perhaps they got their idea from last week's episode ...

SgkO9oA.jpg

Top Bottom