New member here!

Hello everyone! I started reading Berserk a week ago because I heard of it for a long time. I was really bored, so why not start reading a new manga! And I was so happy that my curiosity led me to such a good story. Currently I am reading the Falconia arc. My favourite anime had Code Geass, but now I love Berserk the most. One thing that is surprising to me is that this manga is older than I am...

My other hobbies are fountain pens and mechanical keyboards! I prefer reading manga over watching anime because my free time is always really fragmented. I am one of the bunch of people who dislike the new Berserk animation, wish they did it in 2D.

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here.

Btw you made it all the way to Falconia in a week? Wow that's fast. My advice to you is to take your time with the story and savour every page of Miura's craft.

Cheers. :guts:

Welcome to the community. Take your time, use the search tool for questions as we've had some deep discussions on many questions, and be prepared to back up any speculation or fan theory. Enjoy!

Top Bottom