Berserk > Current Episodes

Episode 346

(1/39) > >>

RaffoBaffo:
Title: Elfhelm

jackson_hurley:
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! That looks awesome. That's all I'll say for the moment. Thx dude

Mangetsu:
Wow! so Danan actually transformed into an elf ? Totally did not expect that. Seeing all those creatures reminds me a lot of the Fantasia episode... Can't wait to see more!

Aazealh:

--- Quote from: Mangetsu on August 23, 2016, 03:12:45 PM ---Wow! so Danan actually transformed into an elf ? Totally did not expect that. Seeing all those creatures reminds me a lot of the Fantasia episode... Can't wait to see more!
--- End quote ---

Yes, she seems to be like Isma, able to change from one form to the other. Lots of interesting things to see, even in just those few panels. Ivalera among her kind (she looks ill at ease), different types of elves (those big ones who take Farnese and Casca's hand), new types of benevolent, civilized astral creatures in the form of Centaurs and Fauns (to go with the Merrows), Puck's... siblings?! And of course Puck getting arrested by the guards :ganishka:, while playing the Elf King's part no less. And lastly, yeah, Danan's true form... Not quite sure what it is exactly (A kind of Nymph? Or is she really the Queen of the Flower Storm?!), but it certainly fired up my curiosity. :guts:

Delta Phi:
That shot of Danan is really exciting. It's so great to see so many elves! "The promised time has come"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version