Skullknight.net > Site & Forum News

Any graphic or web designers interested in helping me?

(1/2) > >>

Walter:
The landing page for Skullknight.NET is old. Very old. In fact, it's so old that it's entirely feasible there are members here who were born after it was coded by me in 2003.

I would love to give it a modern redesign, but my skills are very limited. I've done a mock-up in photoshop (which I won't share here, for fear of being mocked), but I would also love some input from anyone who is willing to share a few hours of their time in helping it look and feel great.

If you're interested, please send me a PM and we can chat! Thanks in advance.

IncantatioN:
I went on the landing page on my way to work this morning and realized it had changed! Wanted to give props for it and found this topic. Sorry I missed the topic last year.

Good work on the page, looks excellent with that cool image in the background. Love the way it looks on a phone too. For the old one, I'd have to maximize it to click on the forum button because of my fat/ butter fingers and even then I'd accidentally click on a different button sometimes.

Walter:

--- Quote from: IncantatioN on May 25, 2017, 02:00:31 PM ---I went on the landing page on my way to work this morning and realized it had changed! Wanted to give props for it and found this topic. Sorry I missed the topic last year.

Good work on the page, looks excellent with that cool image in the background. Love the way it looks on a phone too. For the old one, I'd have to maximize it to click on the forum button because of my fat/ butter fingers and even then I'd accidentally click on a different button sometimes.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Yeah, that was me and Grail's design. However, I had to dumb it down a little to make it work on various screens, which was the entire purpose of the redesign.

jackson_hurley:
Well I gotta say it's still nice. I have notice it too a couple of days ago that the design changed. Really cool. Good work you guys.

Griffith:
What about a return to this design!?

https://web.archive.org/web/20020802205136/http://www.skullknight.net:80/index2.htm

:carcus:

I kinda miss the old Internet. Simpler times. =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version