Episode 220

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six
Re:220

I think for about the first time, I have to say that even I think its going overboard making these theories whether or not Slann is dead for real. There's nothing that can really back up anything because nothing like this has ever happened before. The most that can be said is that Skully is like, "What up, Gutts, cut that junk!" If Skully wants it done, it must mean something... but maybe even Skully is blowing skull farts out of his skully rectum.

6th Angel

What a big...um......sword!

I agree that there isn't enough evidence to be sure what Slann is right now. I will think that Slann is there herself until something suggests otherwise though. Afterall the behelit did change indicating that the godhand was coming and Guts brand is exploding with blood. I don't think a body being controlled would do that. I also see no reason for Slann not to show up personally. The apostles thought that no human could harm them so Slann has to think of herself as pretty much immortal.
What do you think the other godhand members would do if Slann does die? They didn't care about Guts before because they thought he was insignificant but now one would have been defeated by a mere human (and his skeleton sidekick).

Gutz said:
6th Angel said:
What do you think the other godhand members would do if Slann does die?

They will be more careful next time...
yeah she wasn't being very smart by making herself appear with troll parts. i'm sure if she does die, the other godhand members will pick something a bit more strong, like something made of metal perhaps. That way it makes the dragon slayer that much less powerful.

void will be made of adamantium by the end ::)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

nothing can't hurt anything.

this is just getting stupid y'know.

anyone get the impression that slan's appearance is a little rushed?

Boonki

Majin Tenshi said:
nothing can't hurt anything.

this is just getting stupid y'know.

anyone get the impression that slan's appearance is a little rushed?

About Slan's appearance being rushed... do you mean as to her just coming up and them fighting, or in essence of the complete story? I think in the overall, it fits in perfectly... because if you look at the half way mark as to where the story is at right now, the eclipse was happening (ch. 12 and 13 i think)... so this is perfect timing, I think, as far as where the story is progressing. I think this is going to take us directly to some kind of build up between Gutts and Griffith... I think that's the main story, more so than Gutts vs. all the Godhand. That's my opinion.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Gutz said:
namayias said:

Wouldnt diamond be better? shiny and beautiful!
'L'homme de verre'... (Cobra!)
Anyway, we should listen to the elderly ( ;) ) ; the fight wont end this early/easily. Wait and see for the counterattack of Slann.

Boonki

Lliugusamui said:
Gutz said:
namayias said:

Wouldnt diamond be better? shiny and beautiful!
'L'homme de verre'... (Cobra!)
Anyway, we should listen to the elderly ( ;) ) ; the fight wont end this early/easily. Wait and see for the counterattack of Slann.

But see, how often do the uber-posters on this board tell people that its too soon to speculate, that we don't know... yet I'm supposed to believe its not going to end that quick and she'll either have more fight or still be alive in some other plane? Hypocrisy, I tell ya!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

No. realism: When has Miura ended a fight this fast and easy ? (And I am speaking about fights against apostles not god hands)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Yeah but all the long, drawn out fights were FINAL BATTLE fights, when it was obvious one person had to die in the outcome. With this, Slan could feasibly just dissapear as quickly as she appeared. She's got a safe exit, unlike the other Apostle battles.

Plus we don't know a goddamn thing about the nature of her appearance, so it's speculation to even assume she's not just a walking, talking McDonald's cheeseburger.

Boonki

roberto999 said:
No. realism: When has Miura ended a fight this fast and easy ? (And I am speaking about fights against apostles not god hands)

Has THIS ever happened before? You're making presumptions due to past battles... better yet, speculations! Bwahaha. I just want to get my point across that I think some of you who have been here forever blow off other people's assumptions, tell them its stupid to assume anything because its too early, and then start assuming things themselves. I'll stop my rant now.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Boonki said:
Has THIS ever happened before? You're making presumptions due to past battles... better yet, speculations! Bwahaha. I just want to get my point across that I think some of you who have been here forever blow off other people's assumptions, tell them its stupid to assume anything because its too early, and then start assuming things themselves. I'll stop my rant now.

When did Roberto ever tell you [or anyone] it's to early to speculate?

- Bob

Boonki

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Boonki said:

- Bob

When did I say specifically Roberto?

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Boonki said:
roberto999 said:

Well personnally I think speculations are very interesting. That's why I do a lot ( even though some of them are said without much pondering before ^^ excitation of new chapters it is ). It's just sometimes, you just want to wait and see the things how they'll come withouth thinking over and over it.
Guillaume
"I like you"

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Boonki said:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Boonki said:

- Bob

Sorry I thought you were talking about Roberto.

- Bob

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

Saiki said:
Skully and Slann start talking to each other. Skully asks is Slan is the only one to show up and Slann tells him that she came by her own will. She explains that with the arrival of the 5th GH, the worlds are becoming one. And that the other GH have dissolved into Sephira, and they are also drifting about without a form. As Skully raises his sword, Slann calls for a bunch of Ogre's.
On the otherhand, Scherkie is casting her spell as Ishidoro fights the trolls. Scherkie starts to remember the words of Flora. And how spells may end up consuming the spell caster themself. And the most dangerous is the Shadow.
The orgre's continue to attack Skully but Skully dodge's there attack and slice's them up. As Skully keeps slicing, the ogre's keep coming out. Slann then refers to Skully as "The King" and asks if he's enjoying it.
Skully stops and looks at Slann and says that this is the chance. Slann then realizes that Gutz has the arm cannon aimed right at her. The cannon hits her right in the torso area.
As Ishidoro continue's to fight the trolls, the troll king shows up. Ishidoro charges at the troll king and stabs him.
A huge hole is formed in her torso area from the cannon but Slann just smiles. She then tells Gutz that this isnt enough and that she wants more. Skully then yells out to Gutz. He tells him that the DS has been forged by the countless hatred from spirits, and with that sword, it is possible to hurt her. Gutz then stabs Slann.

end of chapter

I was right! I was right!

:D

J

Boonki

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Boonki said:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Boonki said:

- Bob

Sorry I thought you were talking about Roberto.

- Bob

I appologize, as well. It was probably not the most mature way to state something that I have seen, not necessarily just on this post, but several on the site.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

namayias said:
Gutz said:
6th Angel said:
What do you think the other godhand members would do if Slann does die?

They will be more careful next time...
yeah she wasn't being very smart by making herself appear with troll parts. i'm sure if she does die, the other godhand members will pick something a bit more strong, like something made of metal perhaps. That way it makes the dragon slayer that much less powerful.

Won't help. Remember "Ironman" Mozguz?

J

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert

Ah...this was very pleasant news to me. Finally something big happens in the Berserk plotline instead of the troll hunting I have been reading...of course I hardly know anything about these chapters after vol 24 >_<

God, waiting till June is sooooo hard :-\
Still, Miura manages to answer questions that piss people off when they least expect it. ;p

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

theblakeman said:
Ah...this was very pleasant news to me. Finally something big happens in the Berserk plotline instead of the troll hunting I have been reading...of course I hardly know anything about these chapters after vol 24 >_<

God, waiting till June is sooooo hard :-\
Still, Miura manages to answer questions that piss people off when they least expect it. ;p
yea... I think Hague was getting tired of the complaints so he decided to push some plot up a bit.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Alright all, I finaly got a hold of the current YA! I also scanned them and what not, now I just have to resize them and clean them up. So except them up within about 4 or 5 hours...It would be sooner but my friend is using my work computer that has Adobe Photoshop on it... :-\

Top Bottom