Episode 220

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re:220

They are NOW UP!!! QUICK GO!!!! LOOK AT THE PRETTY PICTURES!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"

Hi doesn't anyone notice on page 14 where gatts blows away slann's midrift that the arm cannon is on his right arm miura must of been well caught up in the chap, oh yeah thanx for scans saiya keep up the good work (before some people start bitching you know who you are)

Pav said:
doesn't anyone notice on page 14 where gatts blows away slann's midrift that the arm cannon is on his right arm miura must of been well caught up in the chap
Yeah, that's weird, Guts' blind eye is wrong as well, the onomatopoeia is reversed, and so is the chronological order of the events.
You don't think it could be a problem with _the scan_, by any chance? -_-;

Anyway... There was a color page, right? ^^;
(probably the cover for volume 25)

yeah the page appears to be mirror

any word on what the cover is going to be?

edit: And page 15 from the 220 scan appears to be page 15 from 219

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Olivier Hague said:
Yeah, that's weird, Guts' blind eye is wrong as well, the onomatopoeia is reversed, and so is the chronological order of the events.
You don't think it could be a problem with _the scan_, by any chance? -_-;

Yes, it must a problem with the scans, everything is drawn correctly in YA.

Anyway... There was a color page, right? ^^;
(probably the cover for volume 25)

Sadly, no. :'(
There are 2 color pages, actually. One is the exact same as the one that was included in Volume 24, the one with Isidoro and Serpico on it. The other one is an old color picture of Guts which any Berserk fan will probably recognize right away. Both of the pages are mainly filled with advertisement of the release of the first DVD of the anime on 23-04. (?)

edit for the curious people out there, this is the color picture of Guts included in YA. (not scanned from YA, btw)

Gutscolor.jpg

Lliugusamui

around the corner

the_squonk said:
Thank you^^
Good chapter!
But....i can't see page 5.
Is my problem only?o_O;
Page 5 is included in page 4, it's a double page indeed.
Pages 14 and 15 are weird... reverse for 14, buts tats a mistake so its ok. But why page 15 being on 219 and 220, maybe it should only be in 219 and saiyajin added it by mistake ...?
strange

krebs4life said:
edit: And page 15 from the 220 scan appears to be page 15 from 219

True, so where was the 220 pg 15?

Anyway cant really imagine that Isidro can put up such a good fight against Troll King (he is using the 2 hand technique if i m not wrong), perhap one fine day he will grow up to be as strong as Gutz :)

argon

I love Gatts Fury

Thank you for this chapter.
Even if there are still some mistakes (page 13 is mirror ?), you did a great job !

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Gutz said:
Will this be the book cover of volume 25???

No, I don't think so, this is one of the color pictures that was included in Volume 24. They probably didn't have time to create something new, so they used some old material.

Thanks for the scans dude.
But the drawing quality really sucks currently, worse then the first Berserk volume in my opinion. Hope Miura goes back to his old quality.

BOB

poruno sutâ

thx for the chapter

the backgrounds are great imo but skully's head somehow looks unintentially funny.
Storywise a great chapter but i kinda dislike the idea of guts kiddie army. Isidro is getting more serious right now but still reminds me so much of Ruffy in one piece

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.

Thank you so very, very much SaiyajinNoOuji!

As for the advertisement of the release of the first DVD of the anime, they're re-releasing or repressing all the what was the out of print original Japanese region 2 DVD's of Berserk - just minus that lovely artistic box to hold them all in. Case of by popular demand maybe?

the_squonk

bwahahahahahaha !

Lliugusamui said:
the_squonk said:
Thank you^^
Good chapter!
But....i can't see page 5.
Is my problem only?o_O;
Page 5 is included in page 4, it's a double page indeed.
Pages 14 and 15 are weird... reverse for 14, buts tats a mistake so its ok. But why page 15 being on 219 and 220, maybe it should only be in 219 and saiyajin added it by mistake ...?
strange

Ah..yes^^;
Sorry but im' dunce :-[

"This site has exceeded its limit of 3 Gigabytes of transfer for the month. You may buy extra Gigabytes of transfer by logging in to the user menu and choosing "upgrade"."

this could *possibly* be a problem.

Namrok

I'm a man who's sick, but I've got class

ranemaka13 said:
"This site has exceeded its limit of 3 Gigabytes of transfer for the month. You may buy extra Gigabytes of transfer by logging in to the user menu and choosing "upgrade"."

Eh, it's not that bad...just gotta wait till thursday...which is the same day my classes end...hmmm, Berserk + No Classes...

korkor

I could be a llama

Namrok said:
ranemaka13 said:

Eh, it's not that bad...just gotta wait till thursday...which is the same day my classes end...hmmm, Berserk + No Classes...

shit i knew i shouldnt have given up last night!
now i gota wait too :'(

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Holy crap! I didnt expect that to happen when I got into work this morning. Well I just bought 3 more gigs worth of bandwidth, so hopefully it will open back up with a little time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, after this one, I am going to be making a new layout for the ya scans and/or just recreating the HTML files.

......The site is back up! WEEE! That was quick! So I hope you enjoy!

Top Bottom