Episode 220

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re:220

Hmmm, the first page makes Skullknights head look tiny. Kind of annoyed with that. But thanks for all the scans and summaries people!!!

As for Slann, she will more than likely give a speech about how Guts should not be so trusting towards "The King" and then vanish leaving nothing more than body parts. That's just a guess, but so far, my guesses have been pretty accurate *just jinxed himself* I mean, I said their would be a Guts + Skully tag team, and here it is! Proving Walter wrong is great :p *just got himself banned*

I don't know about anyone else here, but wouldn't a BIG naked Slann be a great cover for volume 26?

awesome chapter. Thanks for the scans saiyajinnoouji. You're work is appreciated.

good to see isidro making some progress. I wonder what (if any) other kinds of magic spirits there are. we've seen fire, water, wind, earth and now shadow.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Uriel said:
As for Slann, she will more than likely give a speech about how Guts should not be so trusting towards "The King" and then vanish leaving nothing more than body parts.
Should I start a fanfiction subsection to Current Events?

That's just a guess, but so far, my guesses have been pretty accurate *just jinxed himself* I mean, I said their would be a Guts + Skully tag team, and here it is! Proving Walter wrong is great :p

Proving my "let's not jump the gun" wrong? Yeah, buddy good job there.

I don't know about anyone else here, but wouldn't a BIG naked Slann be a great cover for volume 26?

I'm sold.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

namayias said:
good to see isidro making some progress. I wonder what (if any) other kinds of magic spirits there are. we've seen fire, water, wind, earth and now shadow.

Could this explain why there was so much confusion if there were 4 or 5 angels that destroyed Gaiserics Kingdom? I guess it's relatively easy to overlook a shadow spirit. ;)

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Thanks, SaiyajinNoOuji & Walter. :D
It is a quite good chapter and I like it very much. ;D
Oh, and Puella, thanks for your color pic. ;)

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

Wow, great scans :eek:

Interesting.. Skully referrs to Slan as prostitute... SLan makes a reference about the area being "the womb of the underworld" ...SKully gives Guts instructions "use the mechanism" "use the sword"... kinda like Obiwan Kenobi :)

Is it me or does Isidro's armpit slash reminiscent of Casca's patent move? (ref: vol 7)

J

P

psymont

i am just begging for a couple of chapters revolving around SK and G the BS having a pow wow about what the hell happened in the past after this whole S the GH memeber ordeal is at an end .... man, a little background from a guy who's been around the 1000 year old block and knows what the hell is going on would be be MARVELOUS!

i just pray that he doesnt take off(like usual) answering questions with questions with lead to more questions which, etc....

Lliugusamui

around the corner

wow thanks
you know what would be great ? that you show all the chapter, damn i find these pages way better quality than the previous from Saiyajin (though it was really great nevertheless ^^)

i'm really glad to see isidro fighting the troll king rather than Gattsu. Gattsu would just sliced him up like the rest of the trolls. Its more of an even match between Isidro and Troll King.

However i wonder if the fire dagger can do more than just be a scorching piece of metal.

korkor

I could be a llama

Lliugusamui said:
wow thanks
you know what would be great ? that you show all the chapter, damn i find these pages way better quality than the previous from Saiyajin (though it was really great nevertheless ^^)

probably cause the ones on Saiyajin's site are smaller in dimensions

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

Olivier Hague said:
Godo said:
SKully gives Guts instructions "use the mechanism"
Er... No, he doesn't say that. ^^;

well, at least he says to use the sword :p

... I may have read the word in Kanji wrong.. in CHinese it means "mechanism" but it could also be combined w/ another character to mean "chance"... so did he say "Now's your chance"?

J

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Dah! Only 1 of those 2 were not on my page! I had 5...I am not sure where the other one went...bleh...sorry folks. :'(

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....

ho man now the storys geting good! slan ...skully ... and DS can harm the god hand YES. i bet those bastards wont look su sure of themselves the next time gatts is before them

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Dah! Only 1 of those 2 were not on my page! I had 5...I am not sure where the other one went...bleh...sorry folks. :'(
no biggie. You're doing more than enough for everyone here. The effort is much appreciated.

Top Bottom