Episode 220

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:220

Grifth said:
ho man now the storys geting good! slan ...skully ... and DS can harm the god hand YES. i bet those bastards wont look su sure of themselves the next time gatts is before them
predhunt2.gif
Yeah.....​

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Dah! Only 1 of those 2 were not on my page! I had 5...I am not sure where the other one went...bleh...sorry folks. :'(

Don't worry about it, we still *really* appreciate the scans! ;D ;D ;D

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

Majin Tenshi said:
theblakeman said:
Ah...this was very pleasant news to me. Finally something big happens in the Berserk plotline instead of the troll hunting I have been reading...of course I hardly know anything about these chapters after vol 24 >_<

God, waiting till June is sooooo hard :-\
Still, Miura manages to answer questions that piss people off when they least expect it. ;p
yea... I think Hague was getting tired of the complaints so he decided to push some plot up a bit.
hahahahaha very true

P

psymont

i cant believe that Slann would fall for the old cannon on the arm trick .... its the oldest trick in the book, LITERALLY!

kimchan said:
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Dah! Only 1 of those 2 were not on my page! I had 5...I am not sure where the other one went...bleh...sorry folks. :'(

Don't worry about it, we still *really* appreciate the scans! ;D ;D ;D
never said i was an english major :D

Psymont P.I. said:
i cant believe that Slann would fall for the old cannon on the arm trick .... its the oldest trick in the book, LITERALLY!

That was actually pretty clever and funny :eek:

Psymont P.I. said:

I guess she didnt fall to the trick, it just that she ignore becz she knew the cannon wouldnt harm her!

Hell

Time to kill ;D

Poor Slann... I can't wait to see Guts making Slann's sushi with his DragonSlayer ;D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

we accept bets on the incoming match: Guts and Skully vs Slan. So far the odds are two to one for Guts and Skully ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry

Since Guts nearly got trampled by Zodd, Zodd was defeated by Skully, and Skully couldn't even touch Void, I'd say that Skully's added responsiblity of keeping Guts alive will be an impediment not an advantage in fighting God Hand. (That is if he's going to bother keeping Guts alive.)

Which leads me to wonder how Skully sees Guts? Does he see him as some sort of eventual champion or as a curiosity?

roberto999 said:
we accept bets on the incoming match: Guts and Skully vs Slan. So far the odds are two to one for Guts and Skully ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

More likely SK vs Slann, Gutz seem to be half dead already!

BOB

poruno sutâ

typhonblue said:
Which leads me to wonder how Skully sees Guts? Does he see him as some sort of eventual champion or as a curiosity?

Tag team partner for a WCW career

Garouken

I'm a llama!

krebs4life said:
in which big fights does guts NOT seem half dead

Indeed. Gatts gets beat down in almost all his big fights, and he did just stab Slan, so we shouldn't count him out.

Garouken said:
Indeed. Gatts gets beat down in almost all his big fights, and he did just stab Slan, so we shouldn't count him out.

Ok, but Gutz wont hold on any longer becz it is a God hand he is dealing with, not an Apostle!

BOB said:
typhonblue said:

Tag team partner for a WCW career

Then he would just serve as another Goldberg victim :(

Hell

Time to kill ;D

I Think this will be only Gutz vs Slann, and Skully as watcher. Skully can easily kick Slann's ass i think, but he want to see how good is Gutz vs the god hand. All the time seems like he want to prepare Gutz for the real battle.
It's my opinion ;)

Hell

Time to kill ;D

Yeah, Skully rocks, like always. But when he comes to scene, Gutz seems only a little bug... cutting these monsters like butter when gutz is fighting between life and death (like always).
It's already the time to see the two fighting together against the demons? Perhaps it will be the greatest carnage in the story of berserk (or any manga XD)

Garouken

I'm a llama!

How's he cutting all this juge shit in half with a normal sized sword? Is he just that damned good?

I don't know if Gatts can really mount an offense anymore. The brand messed with him a lot during his fight with the count(although all 5 God Hand were there) plus he just took an appendage of sorts through the chest.

Gatts=pwned?

Top Bottom