If you could have a new berserk game...

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
..who would be in it, playable character, and why?

I would make a game where you played volume1 to the end of the anime. It would be a freakishly long game, and since it'd be at the beginning, people who have no idea who the hell guts is, would understand. And after you complete guts all the way through, you unlock characters and stuff, such as playing as judeau(<<DROOL) or any number of the hawks. I think to actually capture the awesomeness of berserk onto a game would be enough for me to cream my pants...literally.(sorry). I am about to go down to some random video game company and shove some ideas down their throat, or maybe ill type stinking miura a letter for GodHand's sake!

FUNKY

I'm not a llama(anymore)!
i would want caska so i could press the "drule and dribble button" over and over

All_4_Yume

Yume Chaser
My ideal Berserk game would be mix of Shenmue, the original DC Berserk game, and Dynasty Warriors.

Shenmue-My Berserk game would jack the budget of course but it would also take the atmosphere of the Shenmue games. You would really feel like you'd be in Midland. It would chronicle Guts' life from the beginning so you'd able to live out his life firsthand.

Berserk DC-My Berserk game would jack the basic fighting model for Guts solo from this. I liked the fact on the DC game that Guts had a ton of moves to use. The rage meter was also pretty cool. The only thing I didn't like was the fact it took out the rush of playing Guts. Guts was way too weak! There's no way in the world that a human being can a 5 hit combo from the DS and still be in one piece (demons ok but not humans). My game will way more realistic in that regard and way more bloody.

Dynasty Warriors-I'd jack the epic battles from this game for my Taka no Dan segments. Imagine riding into battle with Griffith to your left and Caska on your right, it'd be awesome. Of course it'll way more bloody than DW.

Basically it'd be a Shenmue style game retelling the Berserk manga with fighting from the DC game and DW. The real bad thing about the game would be after playing it all it might make you crazy like Guts.

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
All_4_Yume said:
Berserk DC-My Berserk game would jack the basic fighting model for Guts solo from this. I liked the fact on the DC game that Guts had a ton of moves to use. The rage meter was also pretty cool. The only thing I didn't like was the fact it took out the rush of playing Guts. Guts was way too weak! There's no way in the world that a human being can a 5 hit combo from the DS and still be in one piece (demons ok but not humans).

Yeah, that's about the only thing I didn't like. It should have thrown a lot more people at you, so you could cleave them five at a time with one swing. That's what I'd call berserking!

korkor

I could be a llama
true true

berserk wouldnt be berserk without the bodies flying around ...

i havent played the DC game out, but it does suck that DS takes more than one hit to kill a human :p

Makkuro

Oltobaz said:
How about a fighting game?

Actually, that would kind of rock. I've pretended many times that it's actually Gatsu I'm controlling when I'm Siegfried or Nightmare in Soul Calibur. It works if you squint really hard.

And there are so many cool characters that could be in the game, like Caska and Boscogne and, most important of all, Samson! We all miss you, Samson!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Makkuro said:
Oltobaz said:
How about a fighting game?

Actually, that would kind of rock. I've pretended many times that it's actually Gatsu I'm controlling when I'm Siegfried or Nightmare in Soul Calibur. It works if you squint really hard.

You know,I do that too!Actually,I was so delighted when I unlocked the sword which looks exactly like the Dragonslayer (in Soul CaliburII)

Makkuro

Oltobaz said:
You know,I do that too!Actually,I was so delighted when I unlocked the sword which looks exactly like the Dragonslayer (in Soul CaliburII)

Damn, I have got to get that game soon! Siegfried is the best Gatsu rip-off ever.

ThaBlackSwordsman

yeah but how would you juggle someone with the gunarm? lol it takes so long to load gun powder and pull that string and one shot in it, you'ld have to fire it and then like hope they die instantly.

lets throw in the idea for a game of berserk chess just cause chess rocks! midland vs. the god hand! ah.. the ol' slan queen *drools*

and lets say a funny mini game in something like a berserk crazy sports! imagine gatsu going up to bat with the DS or caska kicking some goals, or judeau shooting some b-ball, the hawks football game, and griffith getting it up the butt... cmon, wed have to be acurate.;)

And just to add on, berserk game was too easy and the puck mini game stunk

;D ;D ;) ;) ;D ;D ;) ;) ;D ;D

Oltobaz said:
He's one of the best but let's not forget Arngrim from Valkyrie Profile!

Yeah, that guy had an even worse penis complex then the guy from Ronin Kenshi with his huge, crappy sword.

ThaBlackSwordsman

yeah the zambato was just too big and wasteful. the thin handle alone was as long as the dragon slayer. yeah im sure it could hold all that weight on it. and then it gets broken by a thin little sword that kenshin uses. i just pretty much spat on the series since ive seen that. its all unreal stuff. meh

BERSERK IS GOD

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I'd make it like a cross between sonic adventure 1 & dynasty warriors 2, 3 or 4. or maybe an rpg would be cool...or maybe youd be griffith in a tactical game from vol. 3-vol. 13

ThaBlackSwordsman

yes i can see it now, guts running around at the speed of light! using his fast shoes and jumping on enemies head. then he could run through loops, and right before he catches griffith, he flies away in an escape pod! it'll be grand!!! and he'll collect rings or else he dies! ;D

i assume your referring to how you choose different characters stories... thats not just sonic adventure you know...lol but yeah, choosing different characters would help.

if im way off, explain what you meant.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
ThaBlackSwordsman said:
yeah the zambato was just too big and wasteful. the thin handle alone was as long as the dragon slayer. yeah im sure it could hold all that weight on it. and then it gets broken by a thin little sword that kenshin uses. i just pretty much spat on the series since ive seen that. its all unreal stuff. meh

BERSERK IS GOD

I think you should watch more of the series before assuming it's just crap.

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
the ony good arc was the kyoto arc and lets not for get about CHO!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

but the dynasty warriors is all yo need just get good backrounds and stuff

a fighting game would be holy to me bing gatsu and his black swordman special could be the cannon

"BOOOOOOMMMMM"

i would lve to be adon and he would like loose teeth and stuff

anad in soul calibur sigfried is gay nightmare is asome with his dropkicks and whatnot.

kool stuff

Top Bottom