Berserk 1997 Anime Blu Ray [ENG DUB]

:void:

Apologies if this has been mentioned/talked about already.

Does anyone know if the Bluray edition of the 1997 English Dub Anime has been released yet?

I know its been out with Japanese and French dubbing but I cant find anything online regarding a current/future release with the English dubbing.

any thoughts?

:femto:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
TheBlackMist said:
:void:

Apologies if this has been mentioned/talked about already.

Does anyone know if the Bluray edition of the 1997 English Dub Anime has been released yet?

I know its been out with Japanese and French dubbing but I cant find anything online regarding a current/future release with the English dubbing.

any thoughts?

:femto:

I don't think the Blu-Ray collection was ever released in the US. There was a DVD remaster released in 2009 though.

Kaladin said:
it's coming getting a release in the UK and Australia, if north america doesn't get a release, you could just import these

ah now you see I saw this on amazon the other day and it says Japanese in the language, nothing about English

ah now you see I saw this on amazon the other day and it says Japanese in the language, nothing about English

never trust amazon when it comes to things like this, there is always something wrong in their listings. a lot of anime releases including some of the berserk movies say japanese but they include the dub as well. 100% sure this will have a dub. in the UK, it's being released by the same publisher that released the dvd set and that has english audio so i wouldn't worry about it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
TheBlackMist said:
Ah looks like HMV is doing it to ok well I've ordered it so we shall wait and see

I had to google what you meant, so for those who are uninformed: http://store.hmv.com/film-tv/dvd-bluray-pre-orders/berserk-volumes-1-6

If anyone would prefer a fan sending it recorded delivery from the uk, I don't mind stepping up. I'll wait for mine to get in, then I can see what region it is price for postage etc

__Bonfire__ said:
So for those who live in NA importing form hmv seems to be the best option? No region lock right?

I highly doubt that, it will most likely be region 2 for the uk. So you'll need a region 2 or region free player.

Top Bottom