Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heiji said:
No episode 11/01 in Young Animal.

And that's how the Guts stole Christmas!

You're inhuman, Mr. Guts
You've the charm of a rabid dog
Your soul is as spic and span
As a fat and a muddy hog
Mr. Guuuu-UTS!
If I could imagine a fate most befitting for you, it would involve cutting you up into at least seven pieces, feeding the biggest and most juiciest parts to that one bulldog Apostle who you carved up at Godot's forge in Volume 14, and tossing the rest in the BOOOOOOOOOG!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
While we're on the subject I think Griffith makes much more sense as the Grinch then Guts. Consider the skin costume he wears to trick the people. Consider the Grinch's heart is 2 sizes too small and Femto's is (supposed to be) frozen. Consider his poor doggo is a bit like poor Zoddo.

Walter said:
While we're on the subject I think Griffith makes much more sense as the Grinch then Guts. Consider the skin costume he wears to trick the people. Consider the Grinch's heart is 2 sizes too small and Femto's is (supposed to be) frozen. Consider his poor doggo is a bit like poor Zoddo.

I could picture Jim Carrey playing Griffith. With Anthony Hopkins narrating as Void.

BiQ_

" ... "
A thought just crossed my mind that we are not getting volume 42 41 (in Japanese) released this year, are we?

Or it definitely will be the thinnest volume yet?

EDIT: of course, 41.

BiQ-- said:
A thought just crossed my mind that we are not getting volume 42 (in Japanese) released this year, are we?

Or it definitely will be the thinnest volume yet?

You mean Volume 41 right? Also, no, not really, IF a miracle happens and we get like 9/10 episodes in a row, we will get a normal sized Volume in November/December. :slan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Volume 41 is possible. Just needs to release 7 eps by Nov or so. Not unheard of, just not something that's been done in eight years.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Thats a bummer. i feel like we're gonna be in for some real treat when it comes back though. :guts:

Thx for the heads up as always!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The next opportunity is Feb 22, which will be 26 weeks since the last release. That's been the standard length for hiatuses since 2015. Fingers crossed :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom