Author Topic: My Berserk drawings  (Read 1386 times)

Offline __Bonfire__

My Berserk drawings
« on: November 07, 2016, 11:01:25 PM »
http://m.imgur.com/a/ieNRw I will post more of my Berserk drawings in the future. Sorry for the shitty picture quality, feel free to comment and critisize

Offline jackson_hurley

• Of the Vortex
  • even the horses are cut in half!
Re: My Berserk drawings
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 02:44:55 PM »
Nice stuff! Keep it up!

Offline DANGERDOOOOM

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
  • "He was a strange man. Somehow inhuman..."
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 06:24:02 PM »
Nice! How long have you been drawing?

Offline Grail

• Spanish Inquisitor
  • Of the Vortex
  • Is it future, or is it past?
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 07:29:47 PM »
Hey Bonfire, looks like you're off to a good start! Keep up with your practice, because I guarantee studying Miura's work will give you some great experience. :guts:

Offline __Bonfire__

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 08:17:11 PM »
Hey Bonfire, looks like you're off to a good start! Keep up with your practice, because I guarantee studying Miura's work will give you some great experience. :guts:
Thank you, I've been learning how to draw manga for 6 months, those are my 2 drawings of Berserk so far, next up is Griffith. Berserk is a manga I know well so it's more instinctive that way even though I'm a beginner. Any advice anyone? Maybe I should uploads a couple of close ups Thanks everybody for the feedback

Offline Sancho

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 09:17:54 PM »
That's pretty good! :guts:  Especially the Guts portrait.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 04:21:06 PM »
Damn good (!), I'm sure you'll get better with practice and things will flow better too. How long did those drawings take?
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline __Bonfire__

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 04:11:45 PM »
I drew Griffithfor the first time... I kinda messed up the face and some of the armor proportions, but the horse and hair texture came up better than I first thought, so yeah... I'm still practicing... Also I uploaded a more detailed pic of my first Guts drawing. https://m.imgur.com/a/br2Tn Feel free to criticize!

Offline __Bonfire__

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 05:38:03 PM »
Damn good (!), I'm sure you'll get better with practice and things will flow better too. How long did those drawings take?
Thank you, they took me like half a day each, but I only draw 1or 2 hours at a time, so a couple of days

Offline JK17

• Of the World
  • Out From Under The Shadows
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 07:02:12 PM »
Just amazing! It looks like it came right out of the volumes! Superb job! I wish I could draw like that. I can do some, but not at that detail level. I do have artbooks in my book collection. And since I just got into Berserk a month ago it might inspire me to actually work on drawing!