Guts Biological Parents (Tree Scene)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blade King

"No Fate But What We Make." John/Sarah Connor.
Question.

1) Who was his MOTHER.
2) Why was she sacrificed.
3) What is the connection between the shape and symbol of the gravestones at his mother's scarifice tree (DVD idle screen) and Lord Mogus' religious symbols.
4) Who was or is Guts' FATHER and is it the key to his fate.
5) Will his parent's story be told by Muria.

The Blade King

korkor

I could be a llama
The Blade King said:
Question.

1) Who was his MOTHER.
3) What is the connection between the shape and symbol of the gravestones at his mother's scarifice tree (DVD idle screen) and Lord Mogus' religious symbols.

The Blade King

1) some woman
2) probably a hertic
3) its like the cross for christians...
4) may speculations here... maybe zodd
5)doubt it... unless his daddy is void! :p

T

temporary

1) Who was his MOTHER.
Ans: Yo Mama.
Ans: Yo Mama Stunk Like Salt n' Vinegar.
Ans: Yo Mama's Hole.
Ans: Me
Ans: I'm telling you the story, so sit down boy or I'll slap you silly!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well with the whole mother and father... I wonder if the God Hands, Ubik to be more precise, will conjour some stuff up to confuse the hell out of Gattsu by materializing some parents for Gattsu if the time ever happens.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
· A woman.
· Was she?
· It's the symbol of peace in Midland.
· Walter.
· Ask Hauge!!

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
The Blade King said:
Question.

1) Who was his MOTHER.

The Blade King
1 not sure, but i doubt it has a significant par to the story, and hell if even miura cares
2 once again not sure, but who knows, perhaps even she was similar to guts and reckless (imagine gatsu with long hair ;))
3 duh, church symbol
4 i'd say zodd cause he seems to continue to look out for him, and he seems to know fate pretty well, but i doubt it'll effect his fate...
5 doubt this one, perhaps we may know his father, if he has an important role, but cmon, there hasnt been any build so far of needing to know his parents, so why throw it in if it wont effect the story as of now.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I say his parents were Gambino and Sys. Definitely.
Why should anybody care about biological parents ? I'm sure even Guts would say something like "so what ?!".
Different answer than Serpico's though ; he's the man of no-reaction, no-feeling.
Guillaume
"I've been like Serpico for many years, always absent, eyes not confronting other eyes, a hand in the hair, signs of troubled personnality. I've partly changed, more like Guts now ; though still with some Serpico's. Who cares ?"

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
UrashimaSenpai said:
You know, it'd be pretty scary if Gatsu and Griffith had the same mother!

Well, now we know they don't, so it's all right (unless Casca has a time machine...).

kimchan said:
UrashimaSenpai said:
You know, it'd be pretty scary if Gatsu and Griffith had the same mother!

Well, now we know they don't, so it's all right (unless Casca has a time machine...).
Hey, you never know, this maybe Caska is Gatsu's mother that went back in time and gave birth to him!

kimchan

UrashimaSenpai said:
Hey, you never know, this maybe Caska is Gatsu's mother that went back in time and gave birth to him!

I'm not even sure what you just said. ???

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
ZODD gatts father theres a possibility i never tough about damn u guys think of everything

ThaBlackSwordsman

try taking off the this and read it. and so caska died or was just pretending to give birth being dead... and perhaps shes a hick?

kimchan

ThaBlackSwordsman said:
try taking off the this and read it. and so caska died or was just pretending to give birth being dead... and perhaps shes a hick?

Ahh, now I see. I think Casca's a little too ALIVE for that.

Minor Demoness

Tentacle lurve, baby!
Hiya, I'm new. Please be gentle.

Have any of you guys noticed that Zodd seems to have the same hairdo as Gutts, except maybe longer?

Who knows maybe Zodd is Gutz FATHER! (If not Wild ;D), He raped a woman and give birth to a superpower human, that y Gutz is so powerful and being the only person who can go against his fate!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Gutz said:
Who knows maybe Zodd is Gutz FATHER! (If not Wild ;D), He raped a woman and give birth to a superpower human, that y Gutz is so powerful and being the only person who can go against his fate!
I doubt that any women who Wyld raped would survive 9 months

ThaBlackSwordsman

seems like it could be logical... but what if it was the transformed zodd!!! lol

my theory with him is that either love or rape. im going to go with rape. zodd pretended to get close to a woman then he raped her. seeing that she was pregnant, he hung her at the peak of birth, for fear of having a child. Guts, surviving on his own will, is found and raised by shitsu, thus the story picks up. but this is only a small theory. if it was love, then im sure zodd tried to fight to keep guts biological mother alive. of course who knows, he may have been ruthless, even with a woman. maybe he smoked alot of midland marijuana

thedarkhawk

grrrrrrrrrrr
Zodd is probably gatsu's father because

1. who else besides gatsu uses a huge sword]
2.hair]
3.the ability to twist fate as if a demon :eek:]
4.zodd is allways looking out for gatsu
5.it is a good twist to the series

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Guts Father: Godo's pal who slayed the dragon with the DS.

Guts Mother: Some random woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom